• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by awesdude

1. awesdude

California Rack Mount Industrial PC

Yeah, they're pretty nice, this one was configured as a data acquisition machine so it has pretty nice serial interfaces. If I had the space I'd keep it as a NAS.
  2. awesdude

California CyberResearch LPV Portable Workstation

It is a SuperMicro p4spa+ with an E7205 chipset, manual here.
  3. awesdude

California Rack Mount Industrial PC

Selling a ~2005 Industrial PC which has an early Xeon processor and Intel-brand motherboard. It has two ~250 GB SATA hard drives, a CD drive, a National Semiconductor GPIB PCI card, an ethernet card, a COMMTECH Fastcom 422/2-PCI interface card, and a Radeon graphics card. The system is fully...
  4. awesdude

California CyberResearch LPV Portable Workstation

I've got a ~2001 CyberResearch LPA portable workstation (photos below). This is a very unique system, attached is one of the only pieces of documentation I could find for it online. It has a built-in 15" monitor with angle adjustment and a detachable keyboard/trackpad combo, and just looks cool...
  5. awesdude

Pacific Northwest More spring cleaning

Mine arrived a few days ago in great shape as well, very good packaging
  6. awesdude

Ah, I didn't realize your drives were wide SCSI, that would be annoying to adapt. I would be interested in the WD Caviar 22500 and the Quantum EX64A109, what were you thinking?
  7. awesdude

A 2GB drive is perfect, the ROM I have only supports a root partition in the first two GB anyways. Would you be willing to part with one with a 50-pin adapter?
  8. awesdude

Something like this, Sun described compatible drives in the service manual as full height, but I'm not sure if it actually is. It also has the full 50pin SCSI interface, so definitely a dinosaur. On the IDE drives what price were you thinking, I'm not too far from you so shipping should only be...
  9. awesdude

Hi, I'd be interested in a 3.5" drive, ~10GB should be fine. I'm also looking for some spare 3.5" floppy drives if you have any, white would be ideal but anything works. Bit more of a long shot but do you have a full height 3.5" SCSI-1 drive? I'm looking for a spare for my SPARCstation 2.
  10. awesdude

SPARCstation 2 Installation Guide- help locating?

Hi, I will be restoring a SPARCstation 2 soon and I am trying to locate all the documentation for it, however I am struggling to find the SPARCstation 2 Installation Guide (800-5035 or 800-5701), it is referenced in Field Service Manual and other files but I cannot find it. Does anyone know of...
  11. awesdude

Sun Ultra 60 questions

Are there any repositories of Solaris programs? I've always wanted to try some ancient unix CAD/simulation programs.
  12. awesdude

How I started up my ZP-150 - or what I did over holiday break.

The manual might be available at the University of South Carolina. It's the only reference I can find to any ZP-150 manual online.
  13. awesdude

IBM luggable P70 - help with broken screen hinge and a couple other Q's

@markgm can you send a copy my way too, I'm looking to test this with a resin 3D printer. Thanks!
  14. awesdude

Compaq 486 4/25S parts list ?

According to this forum thread the latest SoftPaq is SP16085.EXE, maybe try this one? I found a download link for it on this website, and there are more general drivers on this website (HP took down the original download servers years ago >:( As for a parts list, this pdf should have one.
Back