• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by azog

1. A

Any information on Juki 6300 Daisy Wheel Printer?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was OEM from someone like Diablo. Try dumping the ROMs. I found a few bits of info. Not sure what you're looking for: Creative Computing review, https://www.atarimagazines.com/creative/v11n5/39_Juki_6300_daisywheel_kee.php Chicago Tribune review...
  2. A

Mid Atlantic Nokia N800

Would anyone be interested in a Nokia N800? Won't go into specs, there's plenty around, but it was a table from around 2007-ish that was popular for about 10 minutes. While cleaning, I found mine in it's box and it still works. There's no SD card, and for some reason, the power adapter cable was...
  3. A

Mid Atlantic Looking for a PDP-11

Well, the main thing I was interested in was a system with a keypad front panel. Not sure if any of the Q-bus stuff ever did. But given the seeming scarcity of any PDP-11, I would say beggars can't be choosers. I'd even "settle" for a Pro-350, altho the 350 is pretty sweet also. * I did see a...
  4. A

Problems with the Book 8088

For what it's worth, I was able to install FreeDOS on my Book8088. I had to build a virtual 86Box machine, which got me very close to the Book hardware, and then I dd'ed the virtual disk image to a CF card...
  5. A

Mid Atlantic Looking for a PDP-11

I figure my chances are slim, but. I am looking for a PDP-11, an 11/34a or its smaller brother, the 11/04; e.g. the ones with the hex keypad. I'll settle for just a CPU, but more would be welcome. I used to have several PDP-11s. The best one was an 11/8x, and even tho it may be one of the more...
  6. A

How to drive a CRT? GTE XT300 terminal

I'll attach some extra pictures. One, hv.jpg, is the power supply board, what I referred to have the HV board. Also two pictures of the main board. One is the top side, and the thing that is standing perpendicular to the board is what's left of the battery. The corrosion also lead to the...
  7. A

How to drive a CRT? GTE XT300 terminal

I recently picked up a GTE XT300 dumb-ish terminal. I say "dumb-ish" because while it seems to be an RS232 terminal, it also has a built-in modem of some sorts. As things would have it, it has serious damage to the main logic board. There was a battery which either exploded or simply leaked...
  8. A

Mid Atlantic For Trade: P112

Considering offering my P112 system for trade. It is a fully working P112 with a GIDE interface, a 128mb CF card, one single floppy, in some random enclosure I found. Near as I can tell, I built it around 2012. It's been kinda sitting around; seems I get more fun out of building, repairing, or...
  9. A

Non-working Commodore 1541, Alps style, FS/T

Quite some time ago, I acquired a 1541 drive in the infamous "unknown working" condition. As luck would have it, it was non-working because there was something physically wrong with the main board. It's been a few years that it's been laying around, so I don't remember if it was cracked, burned...
  10. A

Wanna buy a Q-Link disk for only $2,000?

I normally don't blink twice when I see cluebies posting ludicrous things on ebay, much less would post it here, but this one takes the crown and I think laughworthy enough to share. Behold, a copy of AOL 0.0, also known as Q-Link, for $2,000...
  11. A

Atari 800 for sale/trade

I have an Atari 800 which has been sitting in the box since I received it a few years ago. I just don't have much interest in the Atari 8-bits. I tried to offer it here for trade last year or so, but the deal just didn't work out, so I'll try again. You can see an image at...
  12. A

Wanted, smallish SCSI hard drive

I've got an Atari Mega STE with a 100mb SCSI drive that is on the way to the graveyard. It keeps reporting write errors and other troubles. I'd like to find an era-compatible drive for replacement. It would need to be less than 1gb, have either no parity or parity that can be disabled (the Atari...
  13. A

Another new SD drive?

Has anyone seen these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/C64-SD-card-SDrive-1564-SD-card-interface-Commodore-computers-1541-emu-/111044233815 It's Yet Another SD Adapter For Commodore, but there's not a lot of technical details about it. I don't know if it is based on the sd2iec firmware that the rest...
  14. A

Wanted, Atari compatible paddles

I'd like to acquire a set of Atari compatible paddles. These are the types that have two paddle controllers connected to a single joystick connector, not the kind called "Driving paddle", which only has a single paddle controller. I've been perusing the offerings on eBay, but I'm not really in...
  15. A

For sale or trade: Turbo Chameleon 64

I have a Turbo Chameleon 64 (http://www.syntiac.com/chameleon.html) which I actually find myself disinterested in. Rather than going thru the e-bay thing, and since (as a collector) I am more likely to just spend the money on more stuff, I'll offer it here first. It works fine, altho the...
Back