• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Beerhunter

1. B

IBM 3590 tape(s)

Looking for a/some IBM 3570 tape(s) in England. Ideally swap for other items, including tapes. (Some brand new in wrappers.)
  2. B

IBM 3278 Power Cable

Doe anyone know a r source in the UK for power cables suitable for the IBM 3278. They do not use the standard 3-pin "kettle lead" but rather a 3-pin female plug with round pins.
  3. B

IBM 3350 Font Cover

It may sound like a silly thing to be asking for but we recently got a complete IBM 3350 DASD. That is to say complete mechanically and electronically but most of the covers are missing. So to make it look nicer we need a front left-hand cover (blue of course) - somewhere in England!
  4. B

Irma 3270 Emulator

Does anyone have a soft copy of the Irma software that goes with the Irma card? I am trying to talk to an IBM 3174 Controller and need a CUT terminal emulator.
  5. B

Lotus 1-2-3

Can anyone have a copy of the early 1-2-3 code (Version 1A?) for IBM PC/PC XT? I am trying to set up the classic PC XT, Mono Monitor, colour monitor, PC Printer, Plotter setup as a demo.
  6. B

IRMA Card

Dies anyone have a copy of the IRMA software that they could share please? We are trying to get a PC emulating a 3270 CUT (DCA) device so as to talk to our 3174. We have two Irma cards and some software on a hard disk which MAY be working but we have no idea how to configure it nor what the...
  7. B

PC AT Wanted (England)

I'm looking for a PC AT for our museum. We have just about everything else, including a System/23 and an RT PC but, oddly, no PC AT. We do not have any money to spend but we may be able to do a swap (trade).
  8. B

Wanted IBM 3270 Terminals

I am trying to locate any unwanted 3270 terminals in the UK. The situation is that our museum has recently acquired a working 3174 and have no way of talking to it. So were are looking for anything that will that will talk CUT (DCA) down a coax to it. We could even use a PC/PC AT...
  9. B

Ibm pc at

An IBM PC AT needed for a museum on the South of England. Donation preferred but we may be able to arrange to swap kit (especially non-IBM) for it.
  10. B

RT PC Diagnostic Diskettes

I'm looking for a set of IBM RT PC Diagnostic Diskette images. We have an RT PC (IBM 6150) in the museum and would like to attach an IBM 3101 to it but we need to configure the RT's hardware. So if anyone has a source, I would really appreciate it.
Back