• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by BoredFish

1. BoredFish

Looking to purchase a Toshiba laptop, but unsure which models are good.

Most of the satellite series from the mid to late 90s have been good to me. I've personally got a Satellite Pro 430CDT and a Satellite 335CDS. Just be careful though, some models A. have internal batteries for sleep and resume that love to leak and cause damage, and B. the keyboard connectors...
  2. BoredFish

Help finding ram for my Satellite 335CDS

I'm putting out a bit of a cry of help, I've got this Toshiba Satellite 335 CDS, runs great, but 32mb of ram on windows 98 isn't going to cut it. I've looked it up, and it can go up to 160mb, with a 128mb stick. Though, finding this stick for a resonable price is difficult. What I know so far is...
  3. BoredFish

Avaya Wireless World Gold PC Card drivers

I do have OSR2. I also installed IE5, as the installer won't even launch with the preinstalled IE3.
  4. BoredFish

Hi! Yes, I've tried these. Though, the client manager spits out "error opening the control panel applet: WNLUC41.CPL-8002" whenever it tries to open too much. Dunno why, I've reinstalled 95 like 3-5 times, but I get no change. The farthest I've gotten is with the Avaya downloads, though it...
  5. BoredFish

I've got a Avaya wireless world gold pc card for my windows 95 laptop. Where I bought it from was supposed to have the driver disk, but the guy didn't include them. I've tried the ORiNOCO drivers, however client manager doesn't seem to work properly, as client manager will say "error opening the...
Back