• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Brown

1. B

Reorganization of 'Genres' Category

This site is vintage 8 and 16-bit computers, the administration has supplemented it with 32-bit computers that are not vintage, but support on a technical and programmatic level, vintage computers. 64-bit computers are not compatible with vintage computers. All that's left is to take a...
  2. B

Apple PowerMac G5 64-bit computer! https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?forums/apple-powerpc-macs-600-series-g3-g4-and-g5.1230010/ 64-bit computers have no place on our forum.
  3. B

It would be easier to open a new site dedicated only to 64 bit systems, but with an obligatory retro section on transitional 32 bit computers. With each new release of Windows, there are more unclaimed old 64 bit computers, which also have the right to live on the forums.
  4. B

Pentium 4

Vintage computers are not only hardware but also software that was created in the era when Bill Gates was the director of Microsoft and Steve Jobs was the director of Apple (until 1985). They have their own history of creation. Pentium 4 is a completely different era, both in terms of hardware...
  5. B

Pentium 4

This forum is dedicated to vintage computers. Pentium 4, Athlon XP, IMac G4, or higher do not belong here!
  6. B

Greetings from the High Desert

Hello and welcome to the forums!
  7. B

Greetings

Hello Paul. Welcome to the forums! I have ZX-Spectrum.
  8. B

Heyhey from Germany!

Hello Dennis. Welcome to the forums! Laptop 80s, rare computer.
  9. B

Greetings from Barcelona (Catalonia)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I have a ZX Spectrum, too.
  10. B

A very belated hello

Hello and welcome to the forums!
  11. B

Hello from Southern California

Hello and welcome to the forums! I like repairing computers too.
  12. B

I'm Ben

Hello Ben. Welcome to the forums! MS-DOS audio devices are popular.
  13. B

Bob in New Mexico

Hello Bob. Welcome to the forums! The Apple II GS is a very interesting and successful computer, two apples in one computer. I would like to know about this model.
  14. B

Hello from Southern New Hampshire

Apple II GS is the best 16-bit vintage computer from Apple.
  15. B

Hello from Southern New Hampshire

Hello Scott. Welcome to the forums! Apple IIc or high, good computers.
Back