• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by captaineos

1. C

Collectors around the world

Hello from Canberra, Australia! 100+ Apple Commodore 64 + 128D TI boxed games And a whole lot of love for vintage computing.
  2. C

Jeremy's boxed games and some accessories

Hi Everyone Just thought I'd put this post together for those who like some boxed games photos. Unfortunately I don't have the 99/4A, just everything to go with it thanks to my friend Denis! Boxed games: - Video Chess PHM3008 Rare - Early learning fun PHM3002 Uncommon - Car Wars PHM3054...
  3. C

FS: Vintage IDE hard drives - Australia

Hi Everyone For sale are some clean and well stored IDE hard drives which start at 44mb capacity. All have been tested to be working and I can provide a report upon request. These hard drives are located in Australia and I have checked eBay to get an approximate worth so no low ball offers...
  4. C

Configuring a 2BM ISA EMS memory card - your help please

Hi Team Finally I've been able to get the driver floppy and card in one place. The documentation is long lost but I have some hints along the way in the form of an old config.sys backup and the driver disk. Here are the photos we need to consider (with comments)...
  5. C

Giveaway: Australia - Vintage gear, New stuff, Intel 486s, books, wifi and more

Hi everyone For maximum exposure I decided to post this on VCF. Hi Everyone A friend of the family has passed away and has left me with a bunch excellent vintage gear: ALL FREE TO THOSE IN CANBERRA, will post if you cover that cost. SO: TWO 486DX mother boards, one has a pentium overdrive...
  6. C

Finally found Micropolis FDD Controller Card (drives still available) Australia

Hi VCF team Months ago you may remember my FS thread for an Exidy and Micropolis drives. Today I'm happy to say I found one more box passed down to me from a family member. Inside was what looks like a Micropolis controller card. Could this be what everyone said was missing? The Exidy was...
  7. C

Complete Atari STFM Computer+Heaps of Games+Mouse+2 Joysticks+Monitor

Hi Everyone Photo Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremybh1/sets/72157642134114844/ I wiped everything down, took apart the Atari to give a good cleaning etc. Atari powers on, boots, floppy works (the sound of the Sony floppy drive instantly flashed me back!). The monitor however has...
  8. C

FS: Exidy Sorcerer and Micropols Disk Storage Module x2

Hi Everyone I've dug out this special computer and have decided it's time to list. I've turned it on and it made a crackle sound for about a second then went away. Power LED comes on but all that is displayed on screen is 0909 as pictured. Wear is none - new in that sense. Discolouration is...
Back