• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Commodus_Imperator

1. C

Help testing PDP-11/73

I am currently testing a PDP-11/73, but I cannot get a serial signal. It powers on and responds to the restart key, and the KDJ11-A's LED indicates no errors. All voltages are correct also. I believe I am doing something wrong. It contains an M7957, M8043, a RAM board, and the M8192 CPU. Any...
  2. C

MicroPDP-11 Floppy Emulation or Replacement

I am currently building a MicroPDP-11/23 from a set of parts that I purchased. My only floppy controller that I have is for a RX02, but I do not have any 8" drives or disks. However, I have several 5.25 drives, including HD ones. I have read that it is possible to replace 8" drives with HD 5.25"...
  3. C

Picked up an AT&T 6386e PC

I just picked up an AT&T 6386e PC with a 386 CPU, with the olivetti keyboard. Does anyone know anything about this system? it has a 5.25 floppy, 3.5 floppy, and tape drives, as well as a status display on the front. It has a 9-pin video connector, and I do not know what video standard it uses?
  4. C

PDP-11/34 and PDP-11/73

The 34 has two custom multiprocessor bus backplanes, and uses a J-11 CPU. It is on two standard 6ft racks, each weighing over 300lbs. The 73 is also over 300lbs and is about 22x32x42 inches. Shipping is via freight of the buyer's choice.
  5. C

PDP-11/34 and PDP-11/73

I am selling a PDP-11/34, as well as a PDP-11/73. The 73 contains an RL02, dual 80mb 8" Fujitsu hard disks, a tape drive, and KDJ11-A CPU. The 34 includes a Kennedy 9100 9 track drive, and has two UNIBUS backplanes. More will be posted about the 34 later. Please text me at *removed*. Please...
  6. C

What is an IBM Series/1 Worth?

I am trying to buy an IBM Series/1 on Craigslist, but I do not know what it is worth. Does anyone have any idea of its value? Thank you
  7. C

Should I buy an Original DECmate (VT278)

I have the opportunity to purchase an original decmate with the dual RX02 8" disk unit that comes on a cart. How much are these two items worth? It would be quite expensive to ship such a large machine across the country. I do not want to overpay for the item+ shipping. Thank you
  8. C

Strange Macintosh 512k Variation

I have an opportunity to buy this Valutek 2900T Tempest Macintosh 512k. I do not know much about it, other than that it may be unique. Does anyone know what it is worth? Thank you
  9. C

Lots of isa cards, keyboards, disk drives and more

I came across a large collection of computers, keyboards and parts, and am looking to sell much of it. This includes about 25 pounds of ISA cards. They are: 11x 16 bit ISA VGA 1x 8 bit ISA VGA 4x MDA and Hercules 1x EGA 1x Persyst BoB 1x AT&T PC 6300 Video Card (CGA?) 9x Sound Cards 1x AST...
  10. C

Need Help with CBM-II B128-80 Machine // Computer Hoard Find

I recently purchased a storage unit full of computers, which was full of mostly Apple II, PC Clones, and Commodore computers, as well as an Apple III and a Digital Group Z80 system. One machine I found was a Commodore B128-80 system. The system powers on, but when either return key is pressed...
  11. C

Looking for S-100 Systems

I am a student who is looking to buy S-100 computer systems. I have not had any luck finding such systems in Texas, and I have rarely seen them on Craigslist at reasonable prices, and most do not want to ship their items. Please DM or reply if you would like to sell a system.
  12. C

Need Help Identifying These Items

I was contacted on Craigslist by someone who had many vintage computer boards. I am unable to identify most of them. Does anyone here know what they are, and what system they belong to?
Back