• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by dadecoza

1. D

Looking for Osborne 1 Screen PAC and old software respositories.

Can you please share it with me as well? Thanks!
  2. D

Writing ZX-81 Basic on PC?

I had success with http://freestuff.grok.co.uk/zxtext2p/index.html. I typed in a game from a magazine using Visual Studio Code (Norepad++ will work fine) and used ZXText2P to convert it to a .p file that I can open in a ZX81 emulator (EightyOne). https://github.com/dadecoza/smugglers-bold
  3. D

Working on a couple of SMC-70s

This is useful information! Here is a pic of mine where I was messing around in basic ...
  4. D

That is very disappointing, this is such a cool little machine.
  5. D

I also got my hands on a SMC-70 and would appreciate any documentation. I would like to get a user guide that covers the machine language monitor and memory map. It would be great if there is a feature to load programs over the serial port.
  6. D

Olivetti M24 / AT&T 6300 Keyboard Emulator

That is true. I got this unit with a badly damaged keyboard and with some missing keys. I'm just happy to have a spare keyboard thanks to @Valerio and this awesome project!
  7. D

Small application (needs to fit in 256KB) for serial file transfer.

@EagleTG thanks for the great reply! I had a chat with @Thrashbarg on IRC and he suggested pckermit ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/binaries/mskermit/pckermit.exe . Which is only 16.3KB and is exactly what I was looking for. Success! (sorry for the blurry photo)
  8. D

Small application (needs to fit in 256KB) for serial file transfer.

Hi Guys, (my first post!) I would like to copy files to my old 8088 computer using the serial port but non of the applications I tried fits into memory. I have tried Kermit, Baudwalk and Laplink 3. I would prefer to use something that uses the xmodem, zmodem, kermit type protocols as I can...
Back