• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

daewoo 2800's latest activity

• daewoo 2800
    hey what do you know about the ASUS MES-N? is it in the collectible category like the super socket 7 P5A-B or the Slot1 P2B-F ? it is a...
  • daewoo 2800
    daewoo 2800 reacted to VERAULT's post in the thread Dell Optiplex GX110 board with Like Like.
    I was wondering the state of the AUX adapter after repinning. Regardless I am contacting the seller telling them this is just garbage...
  • daewoo 2800
    daewoo 2800 replied to the thread Dell Optiplex GX110 board.
    i just looked at the other post that jafir posted a link to an adaptor also but it is not the right one even though it says it will work...
  • daewoo 2800
    go back and read the posts in this thread..your questions will be answered you will have to repin the adaptor to make it work
  • daewoo 2800
    the intrusion switch is just a mechanical contact switch. no way it can fail.
  • daewoo 2800
    yes last night i hit the down arrow key rapidly and got down to boot order and its set to A:/;C:/;CD on the next time i got in to the...
  • daewoo 2800
    ok so the front panel came. i taped the intrusion switch down. when up there is continuity. i left the battery out for about 3 hours(...
  • daewoo 2800
    the front panel boards' ETA is tomorrow but it's the post office and april fools day.. that would be nice if that is all it is.
  • daewoo 2800
    right, as said it runs at PC-100 speed dells are 'sposed to be finicky about memory so i'm just running one stick of any type. i hate...
  • daewoo 2800
    KB is a PS/2, i tried 2, one is older than the computer. one is a Microsoft and the other is the Leading Edge KB that came with the...
  • daewoo 2800
    i just put in a HDD with 98 on it..so it should boot, but nope. the keyboard (2) still doesn't work when i get into the bios.. weird 98...
  • daewoo 2800
    Gigabite, you are the wizard with all the magic! last night computer made it through to loading the os and choked but that is due to...
  • daewoo 2800
    the post card errors are 20,30 over and over with a 2c or 3c tossed in here and there. there are more during boot but they are not...
  • daewoo 2800
    riser works now, i had to have a pci slot for the post card. it worked then put in a different vid card and it works so that other vid...
  • daewoo 2800
    so with the riser and a vid card in i get nothin', nada. removed the riser and plugged into the onboard vid .. i get some excitement...
    • gx110-on.jpg
Back