• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Desperado

1. Desperado

Commodore PET 4008 with strange issues?

Hello and welcome, here you will surely find very experienced people who will help you solve the problem. They've helped me many, many times, right Dave? ;) Ask Dave where you can download the Pettester bin file (provided you have the ability to burn EPROMs). Do you currently have EPROMs or...
  2. Desperado

CBM PET 710 WITH BASIC PROBLEMS

I'm officially closing this thread, I've listed the Pet for sale on Ebay... there will definitely be someone able to repair it. I thank all those who helped me and who wasted time for me... I tell you that it wasn't wasted time because I still learned other new notions. A thousand thanks!
  3. Desperado

Because MAYBE we have a bad 138 or 139 ic?? :(
  4. Desperado

I thought I would find a new 6509 cpu in my Easter egg but unfortunately it wasn't there....maybe can I try with a 138 ic piggyback ?
  5. Desperado

Please Dave help me to repair this bad 710! I need to know if this cpu is good or die :/
  6. Desperado

Thank you all for the help and teachings you have given me... there will be other opportunities to learn how to use the oscilloscope. I'm sorry because I would have liked to understand the problem with this damned computer... but I don't have the skills to find the fault....in the end I am left...
  7. Desperado

sorry, is solded!
  8. Desperado

Hi, not again...Sid i solded on board...
  9. Desperado

not really..we have some integrated circuits in common.... I think it's not worth wasting any more time, given my equipment and my lack of knowledge, I think the time has come to raise the white flag. I think that i ll sell the computer as it is, there will probably be someone who can repair it :(
  10. Desperado

on the commodore 64 if the sid fails, it causes a black screen. If you remove the sid, the screen reappears!
  11. Desperado

thank you very much Eudi, but what is this test specifically for? If the sound is not heard, does it mean that the Sid is broken? Happy Easter to all !
  12. Desperado

So it's time to sad white flag? :(
  13. Desperado

You're right Dave, I don't think I can fix it. What I regret the most is that before deleting the EPROMs, it worked... Maybe we can try with the last attempt? I remember that Eudi talked about programming an EPROM to activate the SID...
  14. Desperado

the tracks are always the same and terrible... either this Nop is no good or the CPU is really dead :(
  15. Desperado

This is A0
Back