• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by dnewton99

1. D

Howdy - just wanted to share the IBM etc books I have from my Dad from the 1960's and a few from the 1950s - a walk through history

Yeah I figured some collectors and experts might tell me which ones are needed/rare
  2. D

Howdy - just wanted to share the IBM etc books I have from my Dad from the 1960's and a few from the 1950s - a walk through history

I think like 1963 to 1999..he quasi retired then got hired by another hospital that needed VMS help for Cerner..since MD Anderson is part of University of Texas system it got both private and public funding..always was buying new stuff and growing to a huge campus plus satellites
  3. D

Hello - I have some of the very old books and manuals of my Dad's from 1958-1969 and just thought I would share the list for others who might find it interesting - it's an interesting look into someone's life who was in this world early on. He got into computers in the 60's (maybe the late 50s)...
Back