• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by EverythingisAOK

1. EverythingisAOK

atariage store

I dislike the hypocrisy of the admin. They had a rule of no posting of politics, which is cool as we get enough of that these days IMHO. Problem is the admins allowed politics such as support the Ukraine, support LGBT , BLM protesters etc. When I confronted them on this , I got told its not...
  2. EverythingisAOK

atariage store

I offer stock picks on the side as well.
  3. EverythingisAOK

atariage store

I would assume the whole site, but I don't know.
  4. EverythingisAOK

Some selections from my VC library

Ciarcia's books bring back memories!
  5. EverythingisAOK

My collection of vintage computers

That Alpha workstation is a pretty cool machine, I can remember them in a lab in the 1990's.
  6. EverythingisAOK

Commander X16 Developer Board preview

Put your Dad jeans on, jog on down to your local computer retailer, and pick one up!
  7. EverythingisAOK

Texas Packard Bell boxed computer 1995

Put it back in the box and wait 30 years to inflict Packard Bell on a future generation instead of the current one.
  8. EverythingisAOK

Atari 800 newbie - AtariMax game cartridge problems

Thanks for clearing that up, but brewingacademy.com blocks too! LOL. I am pretty sure my VPN (privatevpn) has been blacklisted. I use the VPN for my entire home network, so I am not taking it down to connect to brewingacademy.com , no matter how cool they might be.
  9. EverythingisAOK

Seems the host redirects if you try to connect from a VPN
  10. EverythingisAOK

[VIDEO] Apple //c monitors repair

Great video and channel Tony, look foward to your videos.
  11. EverythingisAOK

Weird, thebrewingcompany.com for me, no longer exists. Redirects to https://emall.ca/ I heard a simple memory upgrade will not work for most titles. You need an INCOGNITO https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=275
  12. EverythingisAOK

atariage store

I heard the atariage store is not selling any unlicensed titles (after they dump their current inventory). They are being pretty mum on reasons, although they say they have not been threatened with a lawsuit. My guess is they are being purchased, anyone have any thoughts? Hopefully the authors...
  13. EverythingisAOK

Like TRSTools , but...

Yeah, it is grayed out so I am assuming it is not implemented or there is a bug.
  14. EverythingisAOK

Like TRSTools , but...

Is there a graphical application like TRSTools that supports partitions for hard drive images? I noticed that TRSTools while being able to open a hard drive image (I am using a FreHD), just shows the first partition. I am tempted to write one, but don't want to reinvent the wheel.
  15. EverythingisAOK

Need a IIe motherboard

Still on the lookout for a IIe board if anyone has one for sale.
Back