• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Google

1. Google

Mid Atlantic For Sale: New In Box IBM x31

just in case the mods don’t see my request I’ve changed my mind and have decided to ship and drop the price to $300 (including shipping fees) if you’re in Philadelphia and want to make a trade you can go on and contact me. Peace ✌️
  2. Google

Lifetime support?

You guys should read this article it pretty much explains why this is happening, it’s definitely a scam targeting less tech savvy Gen Z-ers Kind of like those “military grade” Facebook ads that targeted us (millennial’s) back in the 2010s...
  3. Google

I’m back! Selling items and hoping to make friends this year ✌️ 😎

I’m back! Selling items and hoping to make friends this year ✌️ 😎
  4. Google

Mid Atlantic For Sale: New In Box IBM x31

Selling off some more of my collection again this time it’s a new sealed IBM x31. This was 1 of 3 that I had planned on keeping for memories sake but I’ve decided to let it go if you’re in Philadelphia or near by and would like to pick this up for $500 cashapp let me know and I’ll drop...
  5. Google

Mid Atlantic IBM Floppy drive YD580 : $80

Philadelphia and yup but this one in particular was sold to Sorphin I'll have to get back to you with another soon.
  6. Google

Mid Atlantic IBM Floppy drive YD580 : $80

This is a Floppy drive I pulled from an old IBM 5170 a few years ago in working condition I have a bunch laying around so I'll sell them in this thread.
  7. Google

Mid Atlantic [NJ] Commodore 64 and Vic 20 Lot

Nice I'm close to you may have to stop by and pick them up do you have anything else?
  8. Google

Mid Atlantic Thinkpads for sale T23, X200S, G40

Guess I can't edit my post title now? I'm from the mid Atlantic Philadelphia PA if you want to do a pickup make sure to leave a comment and message me thanks! ✌️
  9. Google

Mid Atlantic IBM 5170 $370 shipped (ask for international price)

PayPal works with Venmo Cashapp is for local pickups I also use zelle for locals as well.
  10. Google

Mid Atlantic IBM 5170 $370 shipped (ask for international price)

Was unable to sell this one last year due to health issues but now that I'm better I can ship it any where to whoever needs it (yes I can ship it outside the country but it will cost more to do so) here are some photos for you guys. 😊 The ones I bring in usually have terrible tops but this...
  11. Google

Mid Atlantic Thinkpads for sale T23, X200S, G40

I've got a ton of laptops I'll be letting go this year mainly old thinkpads these are the three I'll be selling this month if interested make sure to PM me and check back in for more. ☮️ T23 has wifi card, DVD drive, ram no hard drive comes with charger. $60 shipped X200s has wifi card, DVD...
Back