• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by kcfoxie

1. K

Macintosh LocalTalk adapters

Farallon PhoneNET adapters, allows you to network using telephone cables. I have a lot of these; make me an offer.
  2. K

Apple DOS Compatibility card for PowerMac 7200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110948897780 Working order. bid or buy it now for $20.
  3. K

Apple Macintosh LC III

I have two of these. One of them has System 7.5, the other boots B&W with I think 7.0.1 - $40 shipped per machine. I live in Raleigh, NC and would part with them locally if you're willing. No mice, keyboards or power cables (I have all of these FS separately if you're interested).
  4. K

Apple Compact Macs (Mostly Mac SE)

Make an offer. I have at least 4 SEs and a Classic that need a good home. Yellowed (retrobrite candidates) from age and UV exposure. They boot up and some have WordPerfect on them. No power cables (I don't have enough to sell them with one), keyboard and mice included if the offer is reasonable...
  5. K

Apple ADB Cables, Mice, Keyboards

What do you need? I probably have it if its ADB (I'm out of the M0100 Serial mice for 128/512/Plus systems). I'll make a good deal - I have Most keyboards (Extended II, AppleDesign, Keyboard II, the brick keyboard the SEs came with) I have auctions going for Apple Desktop Bus Mouse I and II - I...
  6. K

Complete Apple IIc

I figured I'd post this up here before I put it on eBay... I have a working Apple IIc with the little Apple monitor. I've booted Broderbund Bank Street Writer with the machine to test it - it loaded the software. That was admittedly, the end of the testing. I'm willing to ship worldwide at the...
  7. K

Complete Apple IIe

I figured I'd post this up here before I put it on eBay... I have a working Apple IIe with the Apple II monitor and one Disk II drive. It comes with a copy of Microsoft Olympic Decathalon - and it works. I'm willing to ship worldwide at the buyer's expense. I'm flexible on the monitor, if you...
  8. K

Packard Bell computer

Greetings everyone! I hate that my first post is a wanted post, but c'est la vie! Here's my story... I'm a Mac convert, going on over a decade. I've had up to 30 vintage (ie 1984-1988 model) macs, and some of the rare ones: macTV, Color Classic II, etc. Presently, I've been saving "obsolete"...
Back