• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Mardy

1. M

What is a fare price for a PDP-8/e?

I'm thinking about taking the PDP-8 plunge and have no idea what these are going for? How much should I expect to pay for a PDP-8/e that is in half way decent condition? -Mardy
  2. M

Looking for TRS-80 Model 4

Anyone out there have a TRS-80 Model 4 that they are looking to unload?
  3. M

Looking for NorthStar external floppy drive enclosures

Hi All, I'm looking for one or more NorthStar external 5 1/4" floppy drive cabinets. I don't care if they have drives or not. I'm mostly interested in the sheet metal. Here's a picture of what they look like.
  4. M

Wanted: C/nix from The Software Toolworks

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of C/nix that was published by The Software Toolworks? C/nix was a software toolkit that implemented a bunch of UNIX commands like "cat", "ls", "grep", etc. for CP/M. I've looked in the usual places, but no luck. Thanks, -Mardy
  5. M

Be careful with eBay Dutch Auctions

I'm sure that most of you more seasoned professionals already know this, but I had to find out the hard way, eBay Dutch Auctions do not use the bidding proxy. The bid amount you enter is the committed purchase price, regardless of what any lessor bid amount was. As long as you know that ahead...
  6. M

IMSAI 8080 (Lights turn on!)

I don't need two IMSAI's so I'm selling one that I recently restored. When I power it on, the lights turn on (Isn't that what everyone every says about these machines). Actually this one does a little more than just light the lights. I've gone completely through this machine and it is...
  7. M

Videos of an IMSAI in action

I'm not sure how many of you have ever actually seen an IMSAI running. I recently finished restoring one and posted a couple of videos showing it in action. The first video shows a simple program that walks a bit through the front panel LED port being keyed in and run. The second one shows a...
  8. M

Tandon TM100-4 Floppy For Sale

Never mind, I decided to just keep it. Thanks, -Mardy
  9. M

Looking for California Computer Systems Z-80 CPU Card

Hi All, I'm looking to get my hands on a California Computer Systems Model 2810 Z-80 CPU card. I'm also looking for a readable schematic for this card. Thanks, -Mardy
  10. M

Nicolet NICE Z80 In-Circuit Emulator For Sale

I have a Nicolet NICE In-Circuit Emulator for the Z80 in need of a good home. For those of you not familiar with this device, it came out around '83 as a low end, simple in-circuit emulator for the Z80. It is a small pod measuring 3" square that plugs in place of a 40 pin Z80 chip. Powered by...
  11. M

Looking for Lear-Siegler ADM-3A switch cover

I'm trying to find an original Lear-Siegler ADM-3A switch cover. This was the 1.25" x 3" metal plate that went over the terminals configuration switches to the left of the keyboard. If someone has one, I would be very interested in buying it. If it happens to be attached to a Lear-Siegler...
Back