• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by MarkO_

1. M

Network 8bit-Slicks Event

Network 8bit-Slicks Event Saturday, Feb 3, 2024 9am Chicago / 15:00 ( UTC ) / 4pm France-Switzerland / 12am Japan. Duration: 60 minutes Welcome to the home of "8bit-Slicks", a remake of the legendary 90s game for the: Apple 2, Commodore 64, Atari 8bit, Atari Lynx, NES, and Oric 1/Atmos...
  2. M

I "just" got a Northstar Horizon.....

I have been following this Northstar Horizon Thread on the CP/M Forum, with great interest, because I just acquired today a, "Northstar Horizon". I have never worked with an S100 Bus System, so this is an Exciting Project for me. It's not been Powered Up in 25 years, so it needs to be...
  3. M

CoCoTALK! The nation’s leading live talk show about the Tandy Color Computer.

Come visit us on CoCoTALK! It is Saturdays at 14:00, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), ( which is 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time [UTC−04:00] ). And don't forget to listen to the CoCoCrew POD Cast, at your leisure... Preferably before CoCoTALK!, since we might be discussing something...
  4. M

Vintage Computers in the Pacific Northwest

Hello All; I know there is a lot of Vintage Computer Collectors and Users in the Pacific Northwest, including some famous ones like Earl Evans ( Twitter, Forth128, RetroBit PodCast ) , Kevin Savetz ( Twitter, ANTIC PodCast , Atari Archivist ) and Michael J. Mahon, ( Hardware Hacker ), and I am...
  5. M

Pod Cast #099

If it has not yet been mentioned... BBC 4 Radio, Codes that Changed the World, has Downloadable .MP3 Files.. ( At least from the U.S.A. ) Keep Up the Good Work.... MarkO
  6. M

Looking for Information on Repairing a C128 Keyboard

I found this thread, Commodore 128 Keyboard fixed, but the Pictures are all missing... On my one C128, it appears to only be the Function Keys: But I am hoping to get them operational again.. MarkO
  7. M

Help me diagnose this Apple Color Composite Monitor IIe?

Congratulations on your Successful Surgery!!!!! And it appears you did this safely without discharging the Tube Voltage through yourself..... I have Two of those Monitors.. They are quite Sharp, even with 80 Column Mode.. I never had a Mocking board when I was young either.. Only got...
  8. M

CocoSDC adapter kits...

Got my Second CoCo SDC Built. All Working OK!!!! Next, I need to get it in the Plexiglass Case. MarkO
  9. M

CocoSDC adapter kits...

I just got my Plexiglass CoCo SDC Cases. Here is the CoCo SDC, in the Plexiglass Case. Installed into my CoCo 2 Here is the CoCo SDC, in the Plexiglass Case.
  10. M

Is this a DigitalPrism or ColorLink?

I have had a difficult time locating much Information for either of these cards. There seems to be a Digital Prism RGB manual, but no Color Link manual, or RGB Card manual. Was the Digital Prism another Applied Engineering product, or just the family that contains the Color Link and RGB Card...
Back