• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mdanh2002

1. M

Tandy 1000 SL

None of the early Tandy machines supports booting from LAN (PXE or Netware). The BIOS especially in the 1000 SL is very simple. I suspect the network boot capability in your case is provided by an EPROM/EEPROM on a network card that is inserted in one of the ISA slots. If you remove the ROM (or...
  2. M

Tandy 2500RSX audio recording via Deskmate

Ah I see, thank you for sending the reference. Most likely I did not have the RSX but perhaps an earlier model. As far as I can remember it was a Tandy 386 machine with sound recording capabilities. Perhaps it was the 1000RSX not the 2500RSX. Now that I noticed, this unit is slightly bigger than...
  3. M

Tandy 2500RSX audio recording via Deskmate

Hi, I just bought a Tandy 2500RSX for a mere $10. This is the computer I grew up with - I spent many hours playing Deskmate on the Tandy 2500 as a kid. The current machine has 2 floppy drives, a 1.2MB drive configured as A: and a 1.44MB configured as B:. The original Tandy 1.44MB drive died and...
  4. M

Other US Areas For Sale: Sohowave 10Mbps Ethernet PCMCIA PC Network Card and AT&T 14,400bps PCMCIA Modem

Hi, I am selling the following items: Sohowave 10Mbps Ethernet PCMCIA PC Network Card ($40) - 2 units available AT&T 14,400bps PCMCIA Modem ($30) The cards are still in their original sealed boxes. See attached photos. I ship worldwide and accept payment via Paypal. Shipping costs start at...
  5. M

All of Asia HP Compaq NC6120 & IBM ThinkPad R40e Type 2684

Hi, I want to sell two HP Compaq NC6120 laptops. This model can support up to 2GB of RAM and has a lot of ports (serial, parallel, Ethernet, USB 2.0 ports, S-video, card reader, etc.). It can run Windows 7 and connect to the Internet via a USB Wifi dongle (or through Ethernet). It is useful for...
  6. M

Other US Areas Various parallel port sound adapters (DreamBlaster S2P, OPL3LPT, TNDLPT, Simple LPTSND)

My PCMCIA to LPT adapter was pulled from a rusty IBM Thinkpad which someone had thrown in the dustbin outside my house. The card has no brand name printed on it, except the string "PCMCIA Printer Adapter". Upon inspection, the hard disk of the laptop still worked and contained a .COM file which...
  7. M

Other US Areas Various parallel port sound adapters (DreamBlaster S2P, OPL3LPT, TNDLPT, Simple LPTSND)

That's great! How did you connect the OPL3LPT to the HP 200LX? Via a PCMCIA to parallel port adapter? I have one such adapter but could not get it to work with any parallel peripherals (Laplink cable, Xircom Ethernet adapter, IOMEGA ZIP drive, etc.) other than a printer.
  8. M

Other US Areas Fujitsu PoqetPC Plus with Serial Port Adapter, 2MB PCMCIA card and original power adapter

Hi, I am selling a Fujitsu PoqetPC Plus with serial port adapter, original 2MB Poqet PCMCIA card and original power adapter. The unit is in very good condition for its age - the hinges are still working. There is a small crack at the back which has been patched (highlighted in red in the...
  9. M

Other US Areas Atari Portfolio with 2x256KB Memory Expansion, Parallel Port Adapter, 128KB Memory Card and PIO Test Card

The Atari Portfolio was sold. The rest of the items are still available. Prices are listed below. I purchased these modules to explore but life changed and it's time for me to clean my collection. These prices are lower than Best Electronics, the official distributor. Atari Portfolio 256K...
  10. M

Hi, I am selling the following parallel port sound adapters. These units are essentially new - they have been used only once or twice after purchase. I am in the process of clearing up my collection and have no use for them now, hence I am selling them at a discount. DreamBlaster S2P Parallel...
  11. M

Other US Areas Apple II Ethernet card, ProDOS ROM, 64K RAM card, FloppyEmu, mini motherboards & thin clients

Most items have been sold. The following items are still available: AMD Geode LX TR2350 mini x86-compatible motherboard Sun Microsystem Model 102 Thin Client WYSE SX0 Winterm S10 Thin Client
  12. M

Other US Areas Clearing my Palmtop collection (Psion Series 5MX, Atari Portfolio, HP 100LX/320/620LX)

Most items have been sold. Left with the AlphaSmart (Neo & Dana), HP Jornada 720 Docking Station and 2MB PCMCIA SRAM card. Added the following items: Palm m105 - $30 Palm Tungsten - $50 Casio TI89 - $50
  13. M

Other US Areas Atari Portfolio with 2x256KB Memory Expansion, Parallel Port Adapter, 128KB Memory Card and PIO Test Card

Hi, I am selling my Atari Portfolio, fully populated with 2x256KB Memory Expansion modules (total: 512KB added memory), one parallel port adapter, one 128KB memory card, and a PIO Test Card. CHKDSK is now showing a full 640KB. This Portfolio has QWERTY keyboard and English interface...
  14. M

Other US Areas Clearing my Palmtop collection (Psion Series 5MX, Atari Portfolio, HP 100LX/320/620LX)

The HP 95LX / Tandy 100 have been sold. Other items are still available. Added the following items: HP Jornada 720 Docking Station ($20). Not tested as I do not have a matching unit. However, the unit is in good physical condition as far as I can tell. 2MB PCMCIA SRAM card ($70 each). Multiple...
Back