• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Midwest

1. M

HP 7933a

I asked about this on another forum and several folks helped me learn more about this drive. If you would like to have this item I would be glad to give it to you. It just seem horrible to distroy such a piece of history, but it is a monster in weight. If you want it come and get it. I would...
  2. M

Digital RX01

I have a Digital rx01 available if anybody is interested. I cannot verify its working condition but it does look in good condition. If you are interested drop me a line. If no interest it goes to the scrap heap. Calcomp model 140 D Serial 8116 Part No. 14300-001
  3. M

HP 7933a

I need some help from you folks. I have a HP 7933a disk drive. Can't find much information on it. Could you help me.
  4. M

Allen Bradley

Are there any of our forum members that have an interest in Allen Bradley equipment?
  5. M

Tandon Model TM502 Hard Drive

From what I can tell this drive sells in the mid $200 range. There is no way I would sell this for that much. If anybody is interested make me an offer. Midwest
  6. M

What Do You Want?

I am interested in knowing what kind of things you folks are looking for. I get many things in during the year and will put stuff up on Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace, but if you have particular wants I would like to know. I will keep your wants listed and let you know when they come...
  7. M

Zenith Data Systems

Here is the picture. I hope this helps.
  8. M

Sorry

I am sorry for offending some members of this site. I placed an offer for older laptops for parts. One of your members decided that they were not old enough for this forum. I will do everyone a favor and discontinue offering any of our old equipment so as to not offend persons of this site...
  9. M

Macintosh PowerBook 1400cs

I have 1 Macintosh PowerBook 1400cs. Missing floppy and battery but good for parts. If interested message me. Midwest
  10. M

Compaq Aero 8000

I have 3 Compaq Aero 8000's. Working condition unknown good for parts. Complete with battries and Hard drives. If interested message me. Midwest
  11. M

Gateway HandBook

I have a Gateway HandBook 486DX2-50. Working condition unknown. Has battery and U.S. Robotics Sportster card. It has no power cord. Message me if interested. Midwest
  12. M

Zenith Data Systems

I have a Zenith Data Systems ZDS-320s. Part # 195-0248-00. Working condition unknown. Message me if interested. Midwest
  13. M

More Old stuff

I have Macintosh Performa 636. Unknown working condition, but at least good for parts. Message me if interested. Midwest
  14. M

Ram Available

Hello I have ram all the way back to the old IBM 5150. If you need stick memory please send me an email. I will try to help out as much as possible. I am very reasonable on price. Midwest
  15. M

Old Stuff Up For Grabs

I have an NSM Jukebox Mercury 31 and parts from Compaq Proliant 1500r 5/100. If interested contact me. Midwest
Back