• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by mikehoward

1. M

Extended Basic Cart.

Aynybody got a extended basic cart. they want to sell, or know where I can get one,. Need one pretty bad .no luck on e-bay. Mike H.
  2. M

Monitor

Anyody got a monitor they want to turn loose. I just found 2 994a's still in plastic wrap. Paid 25 dollars a piece for them Mike H..
  3. M

Operating System

I hope I am in right place for this request. I am needing an operating system for a Powerer Mac 7100/66. Does anyone have one or at least can get me a copy? I believe it takes either a 7.5.5 or 7.6.1 operating system. I have no experience with a mac so this is all new to me. Thanks Mike H.
  4. M

SCSI for Tandy 1000

Has anyone been able to ge a SCSI harddrive to work with a Tandy 1000? I have been trying with no luck at all. It keeps coming back with no drive present. I have 2 Adaptec SCSI card that I have been working with. Here is what I have the switches set on: AHA 1542CF 1-on (Termination installed)...
  5. M

IDE for Tandy 1000

Has anyone been able to get a IDE hard drive working in a Tandy 1000. If you have, sure would like to know how you did it. My hard card has bit the dust again and they sure are expensive on the internet. Sure could use some help. :confused: Thanks...
Back