• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by morpheus256

1. M

Conquest: 5364 System/36, 5170 host

Well I've gone and done it, I spent 4hrs in the car to go pickup a Baby S/36 system, with host PC, monitor, keyboard, 8 Binders of manuals, 2 boxes of disks, and spares. So far I've powered on the 5170 to be greeted with a 161 error, Going to need to find a battery and reconfigure that before...
  2. M

Micom 2001/Philips P5003

So i just picked one of these beasts up, Now to figure out how to use it! The main box turns on, but i cant figure out how to get the console to turn on. fans spin up, and it beeps. does anyone have any experience with these, or documentation, I've found bits an pieces online that indicate...
  3. M

Victor 9000 Conquest - Need Bootdisk

So tonight i brought home the oddest system yet, a Victor 9000/Sirius 1. It's in rough shape, missing the back cover with the serial number, very yellowed and in need of a good cleaning, but otherwise complete with the 12Volt monitor and the special keyboard. plugged it all together, powered it...
  4. M

Newly acquired TRS-80 4D

Well tonight after 2hr drive each way, I've brought home my first Tandy find. The good, the case keyboard and unit overall is in great shape, and I didn't pay a dime for it, except for the $30 in gas. The bad, it's having a display issue with the vertical deflection. at first i could see a...
  5. M

IIGS Display options

So i've recently found myself a IIGS to add to the collection. the problem i'm faced with now is a decent display option, i "could" use composite video, but from what ive seen the quality is really lacking, which is to be expected. no where online can i find an scan converter solution from RGB...
Back