• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by NTEPB

1. N

Epson Equity 386SX Plus - error on boot

Hi everyone! Since I had some extra time to refurbish some of my vintage computers, I decided to take a look at this old 386 machine. I can't remember how long I've had this in my collection, nor where I got it from (even worse...I can't remember if this thing ever worked). After cleaning the...
  2. N

DOS batch file question - finding hidden files

Hi everyone! I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted on this forum. I do have an interesting DOS question, however. Maybe some of you could help me out. I'm working on a DOS batch file to archive my dad's old 5.25" floppy diskettes. The computers that will be reading the diskettes range...
  3. N

Looking for a few good networking beta testers...

Hi there, everyone! I've been noticing lately a lot of forum threads being started (not just here, but a number of different vintage computer forums) in regards to "how to copy files between my 808x machine and my newer machine". And I figured this would be the perfect time to start up yet...
  4. N

Hello from southern AZ

Hi everybody. Well, I finally decided to stop lurking these forums and register. First things first...wow, I can't believe how many knowledgeable people are on this site! There are too many people here to thank for giving me the motivation to blow the dust off of these old computers and...
Back