• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Oskar

1. O

Compaq Portable II software and documentation + IBM Hardware Maintenance Reference

Today's' haul brought an insight that maybe, just maybe, I start to have too much stuff. The Compaq documentation I already have at least three sets of (except what can be seen in this picture!!). I'm located in Sweden, shipping "over there" will of course cost, let's see if there is any...
  2. O

Microprocessor interface to ISA boards

Hi veryone, This is a project I have been working on during very limite spare time during allmost a year now. The idea is to build a "master" board for a passive backplane that can talk to some ISA boards, for example ethernet, MDA, floppy and maybe others. I have designed it 8-bit only to keep...
  3. O

PCjr web server test

Still running I see :) Working really nice Mike. Like others have said, a bit like browsing on dialup. Does not feel annyingly slow. A more detailed report loading the magazine ads (pcjr_pictures_3.html) page: With clean cache: 43 Seconds 902KB was transfered. Second time around, images cached...
  4. O

Oskar with the 286s

Hi everyone! 32 ears old, live in the far north of Sweden. "My" village consists of about 150 people, and the same number of old snowmobiles :D Vintage stuff have allways appealed to me. It is easy to understand, easy to work with, tends to be high quality, and also it is something strangly...
Back