• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by papa_november

1. P

Need RAMFast Rev C 3.0.xx ROM

I've attached the latest known ROMs (3.00H) for the Rev. C. They're verified good in my card. You shouldn't have to burn a new U16 (that's for iie mode) as it should be up to date already.
  2. P

Tulin drivers?

I have an Apple IIGS booting from a CompactFlash card in a PCMCIA-SCSI adaptor (Microtech PCD-25BH). My SCSI card is a Rev. C Apple II SCSI Card. Most of the time, it works OK. Every few minutes or so, however, it ejects the boot disk and all other cards in the adaptor! I have to manually eject...
  3. P

Anyone seen this potentiometer before?

I've mostly found it in QuickShot/SVI/Performance analog gameport PC joysticks, but I know it's probably been used in Apple II sticks as well. I have a couple of joysticks where they've worn out and are too jumpy and flaky to really be usable. I'd like to replace them without having to...
  4. P

Is there a way to disable the onboard floppy controller on the Commodore Colt?

I know about the jumper for disabling the onboard XTA controller, but I can't find the jumper for disabling the onboard FDC.
  5. P

WTB: PC-8801A keybard

This is a very, very long shot, but somehow I managed to pick up an apparently ultra-rare American version (only a few thousand were sold in the West) of the first-generation PC-88. It's missing the disk drives and keyboard, though it looks as if standard 5.25 low-density drives can be hooked...
Back