• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by pdpKris

1. P

Northern Europe Wanted: FP11 for a PDP11/45

I am looking for FP-11B and i can probably provide high-res pictures at some point, since a friend of mine bought the boards that used to me in my machine.
  2. P

So as i learn more about the machinei find out i need various other bits and pieces, some a bit more likely perhaps to find than the FP11. If an admin agrees, could you kindly rename the topic to Wanted: Various bits and pieces for a 11/45? Turns out i have a A638 4-channel DA card in the...
  3. P

Congrats, did you manage to run SITS on yours yet? I am also looking for a G7273 Grant Continuity card or a replica. There are some on fleaBay but at 50 euros a pop.
  4. P

I’m surprised no one has attempted to recreate one yet. Kind of like a Unibone except for the processor bus.
  5. P

Greetings from Sweden!

After playing around on my IBM 9405-520 for a couple of years my interests have widened, and it looks like i might be able to take custody of a DEC PDP11/45 in January. So what better time than now to register an account at this excellent forum.
  6. P

So it looks like i'll be acquiring a PDP11/45 in January but unfortunately it's missing its FP11 floating point module. If anyone knows where to source one, i'd be very interested. Thanks in advance!
Back