• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

per's latest activity

• P
    per replied to the thread MC68B50 trouble.
    Datasheet lists 1500 KHz as maximum data clock source for this particular model, so you're overclocking it just a little. You might have...
  • P
    per replied to the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation.
    While keeping formal paperwork may not be expected when running a private archive on a voluntary basis, not having any agreements is...
  • P
    per reacted to mbbrutman's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    As though spending money now to get the trademark would improve anything? Sellam didn't get the trademark when he needed to decades...
  • P
    I was wondering if anyone recognize which company made the Audio/Video/Power connector of the Luxor ABC80. See the images for details.
    • DSC_0494.JPG
    • DSC_0493.JPG
  • P
    It is worth noting that the 74F series of chips are quite fast devices, and are known source of flakiness if the hardware is not...
  • P
    per replied to the thread ICOM FDOS-III for the Poly88.
    From what I have found, it is clear that BC40 points to character output routine at least. But yes, it's weird. It almost seems like...
  • P
    In other words, I am in no doubt that this is FDOS-III, but as I mentioned it might be the raw output from a build rather than a...
  • P
    There is a string in the EXEC binary that literally reads "ICOM FDOS-III POLY88 VER. 1.0", while the writing on the disk itself is...
    • 415689305_390876216794873_4590869919939690958_n.jpg
  • P
    If I remember correctly, the diagnostics utility should be part of the standard IBM Diagnostics disk versions that came with the PC/XT...
  • P
    I've had electrolytics fail dead short as well a few times, but luckily not in any places that caused carnage to other components around...
  • P
    per reacted to deramp5113's post in the thread ICOM FDOS-III for the Poly88 with Like Like.
    Looking at an automated disassembly of this EXEC file, I can see it is expecting the Poly-88 version 4 monitor, and since the files all...
  • P
    Ok, here is the files, if you want a look at them. The memory image bin files are just the hex imported as binary, using absolute...
  • P
    Yes, I made a disk image already. Pretty standard IBM3740, as mentioned formatted with a basic Intel ISIS file system. From the looks of...
  • P
    per posted the thread ICOM FDOS-III for the Poly88 in S-100.
    As posted in the DEC forum, I am archiving a pack of 8" floppy disks I came over. While most of those disks are for the PDP-11, one of...
  • P
    per replied to the thread RT-11 floppy disks conversion.
    Since these are all RX01, my plan is to convert them to sector-images, that would be with the software interleave in place (the FM/MFM...
Back