• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by r00li

1. R

Tandy 1400FD won't start

A while ago I found a Tandy 1400FD beast in an e-waste dumpster and brought it back home. So recently I started trying to bring it back to life. At first it wouldn't start at all - All three status LEDs (caps lock, ...) light up, the standby LED is off, and the low battery LED is flashing. The...
  2. R

Atari 800XL black screen

Hi! I recently acquired a bunch of atari stuff. Mostly an Atari 520ST and peripherals (including a monitor) but also included was an 800XL. This one came without anything - no power adapters or other stuff. Quick googling showed that it uses a simple 5V power supply so I opened it up and...
  3. R

Amiga 500 - blank/black screen

I just got my first Amiga a few days ago. I bought it off of ebay for a decent price (with original packaging actually). It was a bit dirty and it looked like it's been sitting in a garage somewhere. Classic ebay really. I tested it when I got it (it booted, and read a random floppy disk game...
  4. R

Got my Powerbook 145 - what now?

So I was interested in vintage computing and now finally I have decided to do something about it. And my first system (mainly because I got it cheap) is Apple Powerbook 145. It came from ebay (as most things do) and had some serious issues upon arrival. It came without a power supply and upon...
Back