• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by random_rodder

1. R

Recent Pickup: CoCo 1 & 3 Computer/Software/Document Collection

That's quite the collection you have there! I've never seen the CX-P1 in the wild before - and didn't notice it when I first commented on your original post. Would you be willing to post some pictures of just that? I've got a page on my website where I'm trying to list all of the CoCo...
  2. R

My collection of TRS-80, TI and PC stuff

Well, one of my 'to add' systems is well on it's way. I just got in a Colecovision Adam. Since the printer was not included I still cannot test it out to see if it works...
  3. R

Recent CoCo developments

There have been a few developments this week that fans of the CoCo should find interesting - and may peak others interest into the little beast. Over at coco3.com, a group of guys have discovered a 265 color composite artifact mode that requires no programming tricks. You can catch up on it...
  4. R

My collection of TRS-80, TI and PC stuff

I've only been 'collecting' for a little over a year, as such my collection pales in comparison to most I've seen here. Certainly not as eclectic as some here, but, I'm just starting... One gray TRS-80 CoCo, 64k, CoCo2 style keyboard One 3127 CoCo 2 One 3127-B CoCo 2 Two 128k CoCo3's (one of...
  5. R

Sock Master's Donkey Kong Emulator for CoCo 3

You have got to see this to believe it!!! Undoubtedly the finest port of Donkey Kong ever to grace an 8-bitter. The CoCo3 now has what I feel to be the absolute best port of Donkey Kong done on any 8-bit system. If you have a CoCo3 with a disk drive and 512k of ram, you can play this...
  6. R

Model III/IV keyboards

Have a TRS-80 Model IV whose keyboard is trashed (was trached during shipping). I am getting a Model III keyboard shortly. Anybody know if it will work with the Model IV? Thanks, Brian
  7. R

Howdy from North Central Florida!!!

Greetings everyone. I'm Brian and I live in Lake City, Florida. And I'm a vintage computaholic!!!! My first computer was a TRS-80 Color Computer. Later I got a CoCo3 and started BBSing at 300baud, and then moved on to an XT Clone (a Beltron I think). From there I started building my own...
  8. R

TRS-80 Model III or IV Keyboard

I need a Model III or IV keyboard. I was recently given a Model IV in a Model III case. During shipping, the heavy manuals flopped around and busted 8 keys off of the keyboard. anybody have one?
Back