• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Sadseagull

1. S

Southwest S-100 Boards

These boards have been sold
  2. S

Regarding SOL-20s – A bit of history

The machines it was happening to were all just sitting on desks...in a non-earthquake zone. :)
  3. S

Southwest Processor Technology SOL System

SOL-20 – For Sale Having received feedback from members that have shown an interest in owing the SOL system I have for sale I am offering the entire system for sale as a unit for $1800 OBO. Although I have a couple of offers so far, I will give others a few days to ponder their potential...
  4. S

Regarding SOL-20s – A bit of history

I was involved with the SOL-20 from the very beginning as one of the first Processor Technology dealers. As a result, I have a few little historical tidbits that may be of interest. The Black Walnut boards on the sides of the units were made from wood salvaged from wharves along the...
  5. S

Southwest S-100 Boards

I have a Uniprom 2.1 board and a MITS PIO board. Asking $100 each. Currently located in Casa Grande AZ. (Also make short trip to Palm Springs in March) Link to pictures: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/4228954b0/xez835zs-putkzrcz-xanif9me-zhamccf7 Contact Brian at (760) 469-9252
  6. S

Southwest Processor Technology SOL System

Processor Technology SOL-20 System I have a Processor Technology SOL-20 for sale and am wondering if there is any interest in it. I have sold 2 of these in the past on this forum and have now decided to sell my last one. (I used to be one of the first dealers for Processor technology and have...
  7. S

Vintage S-100 Processor technology SOL-20 System

Processor Technology SOL-20 System For Sale: Processor Technology SOL-20 System consisting of complete SOL-20, VIO-X video board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, 2 Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout Econoram with 8K. Includes original Sol-20 manual...
  8. S

Vintage S-100 Processor technology SOL-20 System

Processor Technology SOL-20 System For Sale: Processor Technology SOL-20 System consisting of complete SOL-20, VIO-X video board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, 2 Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout Econoram with 8K. Includes original Sol-20 manual...
  9. S

Processor Technology SOL - 20 System

Processor Technology SOL-20 System For Sale: Processor Technology SOL-20 System consisting of complete SOL-20, VIO-X video board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, 2 Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout Econoram 8K. Includes original Sol-20 manual. Everything...
  10. S

Processor Technology SOL-20 System

For Sale: Processor Technology SOL-20 System consisting of complete SOL-20, VIO-X video board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, 2 Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout Econoram 8K. Includes original Sol-20 manual and 4 SOL cassette tapes with Microsoft Extended...
  11. S

SOL_20 System, 8" floopy drives, S-100 boards

FOR SALE SOL-20 system consisting of complete SOL-20, VIOX video board, Morrow Disk Jockey Controller, Extensys RM-64 memory card with 48K, Godbout, 8K Econoram II, 2 – Morrow ThinkerToys 8” floppy drives, Original SOL manual plus a bunch of other software and floppy disks. $1500 (plus...
  12. S

S-100 related items for sale

I have a few vintage items I would like to sell and wonder if this is the best place to do so? Items include a Sol 20 complete with VIOX board, Morrow Disk Jockey 2D/B, Extensys RM-64 populated to 48K, Godbout EconoRam II with 8K. I also have several Morrow Thinker Toys 8" floppy drives in...
  13. S

Fors Sale: SOL computers, 8" drives, S-100 cards, Kaypro 4

I have posted some of this information on this forum before but the list is now more complete. Use this link to take you to a download of the pictures and a PDF with descriptions and prices. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac3tvooorz07r0u/AADyp5P5ZWbDttVWYKbcetXba?dl=0
  14. S

SOLs, Kaypro, Alspa computers etc

I have a number of vintage computer items for sale, most left over from when I owned a computer store. It is all used but in pretty good condition. I had posted and sold some of this stuff last year but had to leave the project for a while however I am back at it now. The link below will take...
Back