• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by scommstech

1. S

Driving instructions.

Hi I have a POSTcard version 2 for an XT or AT IBM. It uses AWARD software and dated 1988. I know that it is a long shot but does anyone have the driving instruction for this card. It has 2 blocks of ten switches so its almost impossible to work out all the test options that its capable of. In...
  2. S

Apple monitor

Hi I've just been given a Sanyo DM8112CX video monitor. Unfortunately it is dead. The on light comes on but there is no raster Does any one have a circuit diagram for this model that they could download. Keeping my fingers crossed Regards Scommstech
  3. S

Ibm xt

HI I posted this a few years ago so thought I'd try again. I have a POSTcard rev 1.3 that runs diagnostics on the IBM XT and possibly AT as well and I am tryng to find some driving instructions for it. It was made by Award Software INC. It has two 10 pin dip switches plus lots of leds, and...
  4. S

Early IBM color monitor

Hi I'm trying to track down a schematic for, a TVM MD-7D EDP Equipment. Color monitor. I can't even find out who made it. Can anybody throw some light on this monitor. It dates back to the eighties. Regards
  5. S

How to use the PM system.

Hi I want to send a picture from "My Pictures" on my PC to a forum member using the PM system. I cant get it to work. Can somebody explain step by step . Regards.
  6. S

PR6 Command

Hi Just a quicky. I have an Apple IIE clone that seems ok. However I can't get the PR6 to do anything. The drives boot ok from power up and CTL/Reset. Catalog works as does the run command but nothing from PR6 or either in6. Is PR6 an Apple II disk only command. Regards
  7. S

Circuit diagram TVM MD-7D

The MD-7D is a multimode EGA monitor made by TVM. Approx 1985. Does anyone know where I can get the circuit diagram from. It may be under a different name. Somebody told me once that it was the same as ******but I forgot the name. Any idears, Thanks.
  8. S

Monitor schematic

Not too sure if this is the right place for this request. I'm looking for the schematic for a 1980's BMC composite green screen 14" monitor. The model is BM12ES. If any body knows where I might get info on this monitor I'd appreciate it. Regards Harry.
  9. S

8088 motherboards

Anybody got any faulty 8088 motherboards that they are considering junking. If so I may be interested in buying them. Repaired a few, now its become a hobby. I'm in the UK so if they are from the states the postage would be the deciding factor. If interested get in touch. Regards Scommstech
  10. S

Clone motherboard jumper settings

Hi Does anybody know of a site that has 8088 clone motherboard jumper settings. I have a few clone motherboards of various manufacturer and would like to be sure of the jumpers. Regards Scommstech
  11. S

8088 assembly programming

HI Can anybody throw some light on this 8088 programming problem I’m assembling some code to write the pattern AA into memory location 0 to 16 and then read it back. The code will be in an EPROM in the BIOS slot. This is a diagnostic program to run on power up instead of the BIOS. I thought...
  12. S

CGA/EGA Card settings.

Hi There used to be a website that had diagrams and switch settings for various manufacturer's CGA/EGA ISA cards. Does anybody know where it is. I used to have it in my favorites but have now lost it. Regarse Scommstech.
  13. S

8086 machine code

Hi Does anybody know a site that has 8086 machine code info. I’m trying to machine code an Eprom and have lost my training notes. I need to make a jump back 53d bytes. If I remember right you add one to the jump from location, count the bytes back to the jump to location, convert to hex...
  14. S

TVM MD-7D color monitor circuit diagram.

Hi I'm trying to get hold of the circuit diagram for a (Tatung) TVM MD 7D color monitor. Its got PWD 1141 and W10-TT-2-94V-0 on the main board. If any body can help please get in touch. Regards Scommstech
  15. S

8088 Ram Test

HI Does any body have a 2764 ROM for sale with just a simple ram write and read test for the 0 bank on a 64k XT clone. I want to uses it to replace the BIOS ROM so that the board will enter a ram test on boot. I’ve got a board that fails on ram and I need to have a continuous test running to...
Back