• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by shock__

1. S

Longshine LCS-8661 Rev:B2 jumper settings

Hey there, I have above card sitting here since a while and can't seem to use it as I have no documentation. From the looks of it, it appears to be a 2MB, 16bit RAM expansion card organizing the RAM in 4 banks with support for parity (72 sockets for 256K*1 DRAMs). Currently I have 1 bank fully...
  2. S

XEBEC 1220 ROM contents

Some small steps have been made ... first of all the "upper" (Z80?) ROM checks out with 3 or 4 differences against the "IBM (XEBEC) Fixed Disk Adapter" ROMs leading me to believe that ROM should be good (which would be a huge relief as that EPROM was left without its' window covered outside of...
  3. S

XEBEC 1220 ROM contents

Hi, does anyone of you have this card and could dump the ROM chips on it? In case of the "lower" ROM, dumping the 2000h bytes following the adress from DOS might be an easier way (it's a MCM68766 EPROM with a semi-uncommon pinout). I was recently gifted one of those, sadly one of the EPROMs...
  4. S

[W] Any decent VLB graphics card with 2MB or more

As I'm currently trying to upgrade my DX2 machine, I realized the CL5428 chipset isn't exactly a good one (but not the worst either). Therefore I'm looking for one of the higher end cards produced for the vesa local bus, with at least 2MB Acceptable chipsets would be pretty much all by S3 (e.g...
  5. S

FS/FT: Soundblaster 1.5 & Primax Ultrasys (GUS Clone)

Since I got boxed versions of those cards, I don't exactly need them anymore. Soundblaster 1.5 (CT1320C) AdLib functionality has been tested and is working (so I assume it's fully working). Sticker on the DSP chip is missing. Can be made GameBlaster compatible by adding 2 SAA1099 chips ($5 per...
  6. S

CT1310 model number for the Soundblaster 1.0 - a myth?

Inspired by this thread over at queststudios, I wanted to know if that serial number ever existed "in the wild". While it has been widely accepted that the CT1320C (dated 1990) cards are considered as Soundblaster 1.5 cards, the only difference to the Soundblaster 1.0 is supposed to be the lack...
  7. S

Bunch of 16bit ISA sound card freebies

Since those cards are at max worth the jumpers on them to me, they're here for shipping costs/free pickup Picture Explaination: 1 - ALS100 with Wavetable Connector 2 - OPTI 82C933 with wavetable connector 3 - OPTI 82C931 with wavetable connector 4 - OPTI 82C930A with IDE and wavetable...
  8. S

AT MFM Controller NCL NDC5425

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130484042013&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT tested recently in a Pentium 100 with a ST225-1 ... appears to be in perfect working order. Comes with 2 set of cables for connecting a hard drive.
Back