• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by SourMilk78

1. S

Yet another Kaypro question

After successfully installing my Gotek floppy emulator I loaded cpm onto the thumb drive and everything booted fine however I noticed that the floppy images had CP/M as well as games and other files.. I was wondering if anyone knew how to merge CP/M images with other CP/M programs for instance...
  2. S

Connecting to BBS on Kaypro 10

Thanks! Just now setting up hard drive so I'll test soon.
  3. S

Problems with Kaypro 10

Thanks! Yeah I hadn't gotten around to the hard drive yet
  4. S

Connecting to BBS on Kaypro 10

Just the other day I got my kaypro 10 up and running with a Gotek floppy emulator and was wondering if there was any way to connect to a bbs I have a Retromodem V3 on the way and was wondering what else I would need to make this happen I'm assuming I need terminal emulation software of sorts and...
  5. S

Problems with Kaypro 10

So I checked and you are correct it is rom 91-302 and I am glad to say your advice helped me properly connect the gotek! Got it running the fake Space Invaders for CP/M!!
  6. S

Problems with Kaypro 10

So recently I got a Kaypro 10 and I have had multiple issues with it The first is the hard drive controller had all the ribbons disconnected it was like this when I opened it and if someone else has a picture of the proper way to connect everything to it that would be much appreciated! The...
Back