• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Steph

1. S

IBM PCjr but really IBM JX ROM burning question

That picture was very useful... It shows that your programmer inserts the chip very differently than ALL my programmers (...I have over 15 of them ! ) . Assuming the notch on the eprom is the "top" of the eprom, all my programmer require that the eprom sit at the "bottom" of the ZIF socket...
  2. S

FS: Vintage MacIntosh Mouse/Mice ( M0100 , G5431/A9M0331 , M2706 )

I have a total of 9 Mac Mouse / Mouse(s) / Mice for sale 3 x M0100 model [1984] : Two in original beige, one in platinum 2 x G5431 model [1986 ADB] 1 x A9M0331 model [1986 ADB] 3 x M2076 model [1992 ADB-2] Not used in over 20 yrs, but all in good condition and assumed to be working...
  3. S

Prom and Eprom Programming services for most vintage computers

After helping many members from this site, I decided to join to offer my services directly. As per my introduction : http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?72352 I'm a 80's collector of all kinds ( Computers, Arcade games, music, etc..), and have over 15 years developed a certain...
  4. S

Hello from Canada ! (.. I hope I can provide PROM programming help to many...)

Hello from Canada, My name is Stephan, and I live in Canada's capital city (Ottawa) . I had my formative teenage years living through the 80's, ... and I never really let go. From my collection of old Commodore PC's ( Pet, Vic-20, C-64 ) to my collection of full-size arcade games (...yes, I...
Back