• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by StephenM

1. StephenM

Creating CP/M Floppy's in December 2022 with Debian (Linux)

Hi Larry, How are you? It has been a very long time since I contacted you about Intertec Superbrain images and using Image disk to manipulate them. I was wondering if you had a conical version of diskdefs for cpmtools? Stephen
  2. StephenM

Yay - Acorn !

If the new tiny PSU is a Meanwell, do you have access to a 3D printer?
  3. StephenM

Dolch FLEXPAC help. No POST

Hi all, I have a Dolch FLEXPAC, model FXPAC-PIII-1000-XG. When powering up, fans turn and the hard drive spins but no seek, I get nothing from the screen and there are no audible POST beeps. It looks like the main board attached to the back plane is not getting power/sufficient power to run...
  4. StephenM

Superbrain QD Nearly Fixed?

Hi Alan, I had a problem with inverse video and it came down to me accidentally cutting a leg on the 74LS86N. Possible trace break or faulty logic?
  5. StephenM

MyZ80 CP/M emulator help

Hi, I'm looking for a later copy of the MyZ80 CP/M emulator by Simeon Cran. I have an early copy which is really useful but in some of the documentation it mentions a 2.0 version. Has anyone seen it or used it? Best regards StephenM
  6. StephenM

Apple ll EuroPlus Newbie

Hi eveyone, I recently aquired an Apple ll EuroPlus to complete my "Trinity" collection and would like a little advice on expanding it.The only card inside was luckily the Floppy card to run the single drive that I have at the moment. I was trying to use ADTPro via the cassette port to write...
  7. StephenM

Osborne 1 external video cable?

Hi, does anyone have, or can point me in the direction of ,any information about the external video cable for an Osborne 1? Has anyone made up a cable and what kind of monitor it can run? All the best StephenM
  8. StephenM

Tandy 200 manuals

Hi, I'm looking for some high resolution scans of the manuals for the Tandy 200 portable. All the ones I have so far found are poor quality. Best regards Stephen
  9. StephenM

CP/M program to read and write between different disk formats.

Hello all, I have a Kaypro 1 which can format different CP/M disk formats for example Osborne and Superbrain disks. My question is this, are there any CP/M utilities to read and write to those different formats? I'm currently using the Universal ROM but I will look into burning the Advent...
Back