• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Tedster

1. T

540C Startup question

Okay, a trip to the Dallas Sidewalk Sale (elecronics flea market) turned up a Powerbook 540C for $20!! It works! I am new to Apple and really new to this machine. My Apple collection is now a 512K Fat Mac and this PowerBook. I wanted this 540C machine to help me transfer files downloaded from...
  2. T

MacVision

Okay, at a thrift store I found a MacVision digitizer but. alas. no software. Any chance someone out there has the software? Maybe make me a copy? Please???? Ted
  3. T

Apple Macintosh floppy data format?

I just purchased a Fat Mac 512k complete in the carring case with an extra 400k drive. I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I upgrade the internal 400k to an 800K? Should I? 2. Where the heck do you get software. I see very little on Ebay and although I find websites all my other equipment is...
  4. T

EBAY CC-40 collection including WaferTape drive!

Just to let you know, there is a collection of CC-40 materials including a WaferTape drive (complete with 23 wafertapes) on Ebay. Look at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200044645602&rd=1&rd=1 or search for item 200044645602 Ted...
Back