• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by tradeya

1. T

Wanted: True ms-dos version 2.25...

I'm interested in buying if anyone has a real copy of MS-DOS Version 2.25. Thank you, Neal
  2. T

Question on value for IBM-PC MS-DOS 1.0 with boxes and all disks, etc. included...

This is from 1981 I believe. I'm looking for anybody who knows what the approximate price should be for this item? I've been offered the item at a certain price (which i'm happy to disclose, but, would like to hear unbiased thoughts first on pricing). Anyone is has a rough idea of what this...
  3. T

Anyone know where i can find a very early Apple ii Rev 0 ventless case for sale?

I understand that I will have to pay up to around $30k for a nice working example with a low serial number.
  4. T

Looking to buy a Commodore 232. Anyone have or know of any for sale?

I'm looking for a working one in solid condition. I'm willing to pay fair market value for it. If you know of anyone selling or have one for sale yourself, kindly email me at nberger0524@gmail.com. Thank you! Neal
  5. T

Anyone have or know of an Atari ATW800 for sale?

Looking to buy a working one in good condition. Willing to pay fair market value for it. Please email me at nberger0524@gmail.com if you know of any good ones for sale. Thanks so much! Neal
  6. T

Looking to buy Apple Lisa-1, Altair 8800 and Apple JLPGA PowerBook 170. I own Apple-1

I'm interested in acquiring the rarest, high quality early PCs. I currently own an Apple-1. If you have something that fits the bill at a fair price, please let me know. They will be put in my safe for years to come. Thank you! Neal
Back