• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by trixster

1. T

What are the top 10 rarest vintage computer bits you own?

chicken lips means the early a500 cases with embossed c= and the keyboards that had a c= and Amiga key (rather than two Amiga keys).
  2. T

Elite - Online?

If it were possible then this would be the guy to ask: https://www.bbcelite.com/deep_dives/the_local_bubble_of_universe.html However I suspect the ‘local bubble’ player-centric universe might make it impossible even before you get to the hardware issues involved in multiplayer. Angus Duggan...
  3. T

What are the top 10 rarest vintage computer bits you own?

Similar to DistantStar, i wouldnt say any of my machines are rare per se, but some of them are uncommon here in the UK, partcularly these ones: Atari Falcon Sharp X68000 XVI HD NeXTCube 040 Sam Coupé
  4. T

Request: AT&T DSP3210 Digital Signal Processor Information Manual scan

Hi all, I’m looking for a scan or hardcopy of the “AT&T DSP3210 Digital Signal Processor Information Manual” which was published by AT&T in 1994. PDFs on the web seems to stop at page 27. Any help in locating this manual would be greatly appreciated!
  5. T

WTB - Evergreen REV to 486 upgrade

Hi, looking to buy the IBM 486SLC2 or 3 upgrade board, know as the REV to 486. Thanks!
  6. T

Hello from the UK

Hi all, I’ve recently signed up to the forum and thought it would be polite to make a ‘hello’ thread. I’m from the uk and enjoy messing about with all those old systems I and my family had in the 80s and 90s. My collection is small compared to some of the incredible systems and set ups on here...
  7. T

Wanted - Cyrix Cx486SLC/2 50mhz 386->486 upgrade chip

Hi, I’m looking to buy a Cyrix Cx486SLC/2 50mhz 386->486 upgrade chip for my Amiga BridgeBoard. Please message me if you have one for sale. Thanks!
Back