• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Visionary

1. V

Philips CDi model 910 nvram

Today I decided to replace the battery inside the nvram chip of my recently acquired CDi. Digging out the battery with careful maneuvers from a dremel tool then soldering wires and CR2032 to the tiny tabs sticking out of the chip went fairly well. However, after I put in a battery and tested...
  2. V

I just had to share this :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Commodore-SX-64-Portable-Computer-Original-Prototype-PINK-/180791753265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a18073a31
  3. V

Looking for a Sun-3/60 or 3/80

Preferably with a color output option but anything but strictly ECL output would be nice. Yes I know I can just use a serial terminal but I want to set one up as a workstation with old version of SunOS with a graphical environment. I can buy and pay for one to be shipping from within the USA...
  4. V

Picked up the following from Indy on Sunday

This was from a craigslist ad from a self-service storage business on the east side of Indianapolis. Someone had abandoned 2 storage units packed with old computers and monitors. Unfortunately most of it is not of any value but I did pick up the following: Mac Plus Mac SE Mac SE FDHD Mac...
  5. V

Hello from central Indiana

I've been collecting computers since the mid 90s when I was going to BSU. At one point about 2004/5 I parted with some machines and concentrated on game systems, but now I'm back to computers (never got rid of ALL my computers though). I have multiple of many computers and games systems, most...
  6. V

NeXTStation Color

Picked this up yesterday for $15 off of craigslist. It's just the slab with keyboard and mouse with no monitor, cables, soundbox, hard drive, or memory.. though it does have the floppy. I figured for $15 I better try for it considering it was only 25 miles away (and I really wanted some NeXT...
Back