• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Z-JunkEmporium

1. Z

Selling part of the collection...

Hey, If anyone in the Wichita, KS area is interested, I am going to be selling part of my collection over the next few weeks. I'm putting the heads up here since I don't want to ship these items. I have a few nice computers, including: - Fully working IBM 5150 set (5150 computer, 5153 color...
  2. Z

Odd AT&T 6300 WGS Problem: Loads DOS Games/Programs But Not BASIC???

Hello Everyone, I recently picked up a really nice and clean AT&T 6300 WGS system from the original owner, and have powered it on and loaded some programs with the 5.25" floppy drives. Oddly enough, it seems to operate fine when loading programs like LOTUS 123, Wheel of Fortune, Word Perfect...
  3. Z

Recent Pickup: CoCo 1 & 3 Computer/Software/Document Collection

Hey All, I mentioned in the introductions section that I had recently picked up a decent sized lot of Radio Shack/Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer items. Finally got time to sort through everything, pick up a nice CCR-81 cassette drive for testing cassettes, and figure out what works, what needs...
  4. Z

WTB: Working TRS-80 Color Computer 1 Model 26-3002

Hello Everyone, I recently picked up a small lot of Radio Shack/Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer stuff, and want to get a good working CoCo 1 (Model 26-3002) to test some of the items out, and to use for troubleshooting the problems with another Model 26-3002 that came in the lot. Not too picky about...
  5. Z

Hello from Kansas!

Hey All, Just thought I'd make an introduction. I've been checking out vintage-computer.com for quite a while now, and have found it incredibly interesting and informative, which obviously brought me here to the forums. I've been digging up vintage treasures from any source possible for about 10...
Back