• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by zinamo

1. Z

Help with Olivetti M24 - AT&T 6300

Hello guys, I have some updates.. As the original mobo was doomed I managed to get another one. I also had the original bus converter; for this particular part I want to say thanks to the user PCFreek that not only provided me the part, but he was also very kind in forwarding me the mobo (that...
  2. Z

Best ram configuration on 5160

Hello everyone, I would like to ask some advice on how to improve my ram situtation.. here is the current hardware I have: 1) 5160 N°1: first revision board (64-256kb) all banks filled and 256kb total memory 2) 5160 N°2 :second revision board (256-640kb), bank 0 and 1 filled with HM50256P-15...
  3. Z

Hello guys, I have received the keyboard (Olivetti keyboard 2) and when starting the computer, both leds stay still for about 1 sec. then they starts blinking fast (like it is shown in the video linked previously) but they never stop blinkng and still no video or beep sound... I think the...
  4. Z

Hello everyone, I have recently acquired an old Olivetti M24 that was sold in the U.S. as the AT&T PC 6300 but the problem is that it cannot boot... I could not establish if it is working or not because I do not have the monitor and I am still waiting for the keyboard.. To have at least the...
  5. Z

Hello everyone, I have recently acquired an old Olivetti M24 that was sold in the U.S. as the AT&T PC 6300 but the problem is that it cannot boot... I could not establish if it is working or not because I do not have the monitor and I am still waiting for the keyboard.. To have at least the...
  6. Z

Arduino PS2 to XT converter

Here is one more pic of the adapter mounted over the arduino: the two wires you see on top are used because my board was less wide that the arduino itself so I had to find a solution :-)
  7. Z

Arduino PS2 to XT converter

Arduino PS2 to XT converter First of all I want to point out a couple of things: -Sorry for my bad English but my motherlanguage is Italian. -I am not the creator of this, all the credit goes to Kestutis Rutkauskas whose blog is: http://kesrut.wordpress.com the reference project can be found...
  8. Z

Assistance With an ISA Card

hello everyone, thanks for your replies, the first one I immagined it was a video card even if I have no way of testing it right now.. as for the second one I confirm it is not an mfm or rll controller because the small headers have 26 pin so more than those required for mfm... (sorry for the...
  9. Z

Wanted--someone in Europe who can program a PIC12F629 MCU + help with AT2XTKB

Hello, I would like to build the AT2XT keyboard converter (AT2XTKB) that is a Vintage Computer forum driven project: http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?26426-AT2XT-keyboard-converter As I have limited experience in electronics I can assemble the converter myself but I am...
  10. Z

Assistance With an ISA Card

Other ISA cards to identify Other ISA cards to identify Hello, I have the same problem with some other cards so I decided to recycle the thread: this one looks like a video card but I have no idea.. it has a DB-9 connector and 2 RCA lookalike connectors, nothing is printed on the back this...
Back