• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Help with SunPC and SunPCI cards

Hello everyone, I have neglected my old Sun gear for a long time and have lost a lot of the driver discs I used to have. Trying to get my Sun Ultra 1 and Sun Sparcstation 4 up and running with a SunPC board but I don't know where the driver discs are. Also have a Sun Blade 2500 with SunPCI card...
  2. A

IBM XT-286 with IBM VGA on EBAY.DE

Close, the original keyboard sold with the 5162 has the square logo on top right and does not have the LED lights.:
  3. A

IBM 5154 woes

Hi everyone, Thanks to PeterLI I snagged a nice set of vintage IBM PC gear. A 5160, 5162, 5154 all in original packaging. The computers and keyboard made it over just fine but the 5154 monitor is trashed. The CRT neck cracked during shipping. Looks like the entire monitor was seriously sheared...
  4. A

Wanted, Mediavision Audioport

Hello, Years ago I had a Mediavision Audioport parallel port sound device. I can't find it and would love to get a replacement. If anyone has one please let me know. Thanks! Alex
  5. A

Looking for Borland Turbo GameWorks disk image

Hi guys, I'm looking for a disk image for the disk that accompanied the Borland Turbo GameWorks book. Anyone have this? Thanks, Alex
  6. A

SuperPET with high price and in unknown state!

Of course, pics or it didn't happen:
  7. A

Viking Moniterm video card?

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I could find a video card to drive a Viking Moniterm monitor? These things have an ECL video input. The card could be ISA or Microchannel. Thanks, Alex
  8. A

Wanted: Space key/bar for IBM PC/XT keyboard

Anyone have a space bar for an IBM XT keyboard? Thanks, Alex
  9. A

After 25 years I finally finished Infidel!

Got a little frustrated trying to setup an old PC with a CF card so I decided to do some gaming. 25 years ago I picked up the great Infocom game Infidel but never really played it. I lost the original game and box but I happened to find a box with the Lost Treasures of Infocom. Brewed some...
  10. A

WTB: Dell 450DE or Dell 466DE

Hi guys, Looking to buy a Dell 486 machine. Model 450DE and 466DE would be best (they are EISA models). Thanks, Alex
  11. A

WTB: Atari TT

Hi, Looking to buy a working Atari TT. Thanks, Alex
  12. A

Looking for Zork for the CoCo

smp, AFAIK Zork was never available for the CoCo (it was available for the TRS-80 Models I and III however). Check out the compatible systems on the pic I put up in this other thread (as of 1983): http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?38988-Zork-for-PDP11 I too have seen mention...
  13. A

WTB: Disney Sound Source

Hi guys, Looking to buy a working Disney Sound Source sound module. Thanks, Alex
  14. A

Novel ways to install DOS (other OSes on an older machine)

Hi guys, In reference to this thread: http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?43202-Wanted-Ethernet-VGA-and-Sound-Card-for-my-C-PC10-III-8088-System Several issues and ways came up to install DOS on a vintage computer (let's assume there is a workable IDE port in the system)...
  15. A

Any TRS-80 collectors in Minneapolis care to give me a hand?

Hi guys, If there is anyone in the Minneapolis, MN area that can give me a hand that would be great. There is a collector that has a variety of TRS-80 Model I items he is giving away (some monitors, printer, etc...) Would someone be willing to pick these up from him and mail me one of the...
  16. A

Vermont Microsystems, Inc VMI VM8870

Hi all, Does anyone know what this device from VMI is? Front Back Thanks, Alex
  17. A

WTB: Commodore SuperPET SP9000

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me find a Commodore SuperPET in any condition. If you have one and are willing to sell (or give it away) please let me know. Thanks! Alex
  18. A

WTB: MPU-IMC or other MCA Sound/MIDI card

Closing the loop on this one too. Finally got a Roland MPU-IMC in the box! Patience is truly a virtue in this hobby. I did notice (after I purchased this thing) that SoftMPU 1.8 allows you to emulate intelligent mode MPU-401 emulation over a serial port!
  19. A

Wtb: Ibm 5170 pc/at

A buddy of mine picked one up for me in the Boston area!
  20. A

Wtb: Ibm 5170 pc/at

Hi guys, I'm looking for a working IBM PC/AT 5170. Thanks! Alex
Back