• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Commodore SuperPET SP9000

amadama

Experienced Member
Hi guys,
I'm hoping someone can help me find a Commodore SuperPET in any condition.
If you have one and are willing to sell (or give it away) please let me know.
Thanks!
Alex

Thanks rperez. Those are PET 2001 computers with the chicklet keyboard and integrated datasette. Not SuperPETs but would make a great addition to any Commodore collector nearby. Too far for me to get them though.
Thanks again,
Alex

There was one SuperPET on eBay a while ago, in pristine condition, with a lot of other things, but the price was really high, and it was for local pick-up only. It's not far from me, I could go there. I was interested by the 4040 floppy drive, not the SuperPET or any of the other computers, so I let it go. To my knowledge, it hasn't been relisted yet.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171281980874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited:
Sparent that is an exceptional SuperPET collection! Wow! Pricey but brand new. Local pick up only in Quebec... Not sure if I could do such a road trip... Maybe...
If it shows up again maybe we can team up since you want the 4040.
Thanks
Alex

Last edited:
Back