• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Tandon Laptop Help with power supply!

After an accident with wrong polarity I blew up some components in the my Tandon laptop internal power supply (it is located on the left side just under the screen). I managed to map every single piece that needs to be replaced except one metalic resistor (the one with the red arrow). It is...
  2. B

Tandon laptop TM4144 manual?

Hello! Before a couple of days I got this laptop made by Tandon However, the seller did not have any manual and I want to find it for my collection. Tried a lot of google search but nothing. It seems that it was available online on http://www.tandon.ch/support/html/lt_nb_386sx.html...
  3. B

Powercom pcm ups-600-a

4. B

Powercom pcm ups-600-a

Today I find in garbage this old ups. At first sight was looking great. After a closer approach I discover this mess!:bigeyes::cursemad::medic: The pcb is also destroyed from some jerk...:cursemad: The backplate vandalized too... The ups is from Powercom and model number referenced...
  5. B

Making a CF/SD as hard disk to a 386 Acer- model 1100

Hello guys! I am going to represent you my tries in order to make a CF/SD card as hard disk for my old Acer. My Acer in the beggining has an MFM hard disk.But this disk unfortunately as any magnetic device has a limited life. Although some months before,all programs started to crash because...
  6. B

Hello guys!

Hello!My name is Bill and I am from Greece :) I own some old pc's -except new-:p My old pc: 1)An 486 IBM model 70 desktop 2)An Acer MPF-PC/1100 with miniscribe 6085 MFM 3)An IBM L40SX laptop I am happy to be here.I hope to help each other in difficulties
Back