• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. V

Sun Microsystems keyboard prices

Just a quick update to this, managed to get a HP-HIL keyboard and mouse set off ebay for a decent price. They look nice and clean in the auction. We'll see when they get here.
  2. V

One of the guys at my local maker space might have a keyboard/mouse for my Sun setup but I'm on my own for the HP. I've been searching for a while, $35 is an incredible find.
  3. V

Another New User

Welcome. What sort of Bios programming are you able to do?
  4. V

Actually the non-USB would be the ones the OP and myself need.
  5. V

I find myself in both boats, I have a Sun Sparcstation 5 and a HP 9000 both with missing keyboards/mice.
  6. V

WTB: 486 Motherboard w/ VLB

Been wanting to rebuild a piece of my youth and have so far been unsucessful in locating a motherboard. I'm looking for a 486 Motherboard with 2-3 VLB slots. I'd prefer a shuttle spacewalker board but As long as its functional I'm not picky. Thanks
  7. V

Hello World..

Found this place and felt at home. I've been trying to find some older 486 era parts to assemble an old pc and relive some of my younger years, but they are surprisingly hard to find. I miss the days of IRQ Jumpers and Dos Drivers. My First PC was an Leading Edge Model D with a 30meg hdd in it...
Back