• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

FS: Olivetti Envision P75 with original keyboard

Hi everyone, selling a nice (and quite uncommon) Olivetti Envision P75. The Envision was yet another attempt ahead of its time to introduce the computer on the living room: the case is designed to match with VCRs, sporting a front facing VFD display with clock and status informations, and...
  2. B

Videx Videoterm clone - looking for the firmware

Hi everyone! I've recently scored a nice italian Apple II+ clone (Asem AM-100), carrying an 80 column video card: The card appears to be an exact clone (..of course) of the Videx Videoterm board: even the layout it's the same, except the leftmost part, where the four 2114 SRAM chips are...
  3. B

Weird Wico trackball mod

Hi everyone, hope someone here can help me shred some light on this. Some time ago I picked up a somewhat modified Wico Command Control trackball. As you can see from the pics, the original logic board has probably been replaced, and a potentiometer has been added in place of the biggest...
  4. B

Mystery hardware trivia

Hi everyone. Some time ago I got this thing with a bunch of other stuff: As you can see it's made by Ampex, and - well, I suppose - it's some kind of backup device: inside there's an hdd (also made by Ampex), a tape streamer, and two boards with several WD ICs, two Z80 and a couple of EPROMS...
  5. B

PET vertical deflection problem

Hi everyone. I found this great place looking for repair informations... as many others, as it seems :) Long story short, I've just received my first PET - lovely machine, from what I can see :) It's a CBM 3016, and... well, it's not working. The entire display is collapsed into a thin...
Back