• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

CP/M Version 2.2 on TRS-80 Model 4D

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me if CP/M Version 2.2 could be ran on a Tandy TRS-80 Model 4D? If so would it be a fairly straight -up process or would it involve some major tweaking or whatever? The reason I ask is that I found where a place calling themselves California Digital is...
  2. K

Does one get a chubby from a $700 keyboard?

I am certain this has been discussed before in the past by the old guard but for the sake of us that have not been on the block for the past ten years or perhaps more so my own ignorant curiosity, I have to ask. Is this for real? I’m sorry; I don’t get it! I came across this auction on eBay last...
  3. K

My belated intro and thank you.

Hello, the following is my very belated intro and my apology for being rude and not having done so when I signed on almost a year ago. To be honest I did not even realize there was a section for that at the time. Anyway, when I signed on I was looking for help with a TRS-Model 4 I bought off of...
  4. K

Model 4 Nightmare

I finally got a chance to grab a Model 4 at a price I was comfortable with; it arrived Friday afternoon via UPS. It was a complete 64K system with a load of software. Unfortunately as my luck would have it the BROAD I bought it from packed the computer in a box on top of a stack of the brown...
  5. K

Workaround to Interface CM-5 Monitor to COCO 3 VID-OUT

Obviously I am new to your forum; better still, I am new-old to a forum period. I found you guys accidentally a few days ago while doing my best to refrain from pulling my teeth out due to frustration; I was searching for some help for a COCO 3 when I basically stumbled over your now ancient...
Back