• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Greetings from France, I've seen our (old) post about the Know Drive memory card by Abacus. I do...

Greetings from France, I've seen our (old) post about the Know Drive memory card by Abacus. I do have this card too. Have you found the softwarre ? If so, I'll be interested in. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Antony
  2. T

Apple II Europlus - Ram issue white blocks instead of spaces

Hi, There are two 555 in the Apple II : at A13 for power up reset, at B3 for flashing characters. Either way, both can't be the culprit for the problem you're experiencing. 8T28 are used to interface the data bus with the CPU. They can of course interfere with the bus data, messing up the data...
  3. T

Microsoft Language Card acting up

Hello, I do have a couple of M$ language card that don't work at all. Every IC is okay. I do suspect bad connection as the sockets look like crap. I don't bother to fix them.
  4. T

Unknown Sears Color RGB monitor Clone? Is this a 1084 clone?

Not lately but I do test the card when bought. From memory, the output was great, colors were okay & display was crisp.
  5. T

Unknown Sears Color RGB monitor Clone? Is this a 1084 clone?

Hi all, As requested, here is the pinout of the cable that goes with my Taxan RGB IIB Model 410-08 card. For the record, I use it along with a SONY KX-14CP1 monitor. Connector pinout on the card (see PCB silkscreen) : 1 - Red 2 - Green 3 - Blue 4 - White & Black 5 - Not connected 6 - Yellow...
  6. T

Apple DUODISK

I think your next step will be to use the DuoDisk technical procedures. I have found 2 revisions : march 85 & march 88.
  7. T

Generic SSC or PCB project?

About the jumper block (found on page 100 of the Super Serial Card Installation & Operating Manual) :
  8. T

Apple ][ Plus disk problem

Hello George, The problem could be that the drive head isn't clean, even with a disk cleaner. You can check/clean it by yourself easily, just take a look here. About your strange behaviour, you will find another RAM checker program below. If everything goes well, the program will never stop...
Back