• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

KAYPRO and KayFreHD as a hard disk module

Hi, After months of delays, I finally welded and tested the cards needed to run the FreHD on several Kaypro, I test first on a Kaypro 4/84. Now for two days I try to format three FreHD on a Kaypro 4 (I guess it's a model 4) I tried with both eprom : TROM34.ROM and KPLUS84.ROM KayPlus not...
  2. J

What is the maximum size of a hard drive in a Kaypro 10?

Hi all, what is the maximum size of a hard drive in a Kaypro 10 ? 10, 20 or more mega Byte ?
  3. J

What is the best editor for programmer under CP / M ?

A simple question for you : what is the best programmer editor under CP/M ? Currently, I use the editor of Turbo Pascal 3, but it is not very user friendly and practical with all these commands at the keyboard :( there is not an editor with menus ? regards, JB
  4. J

QWERTY CP/M 2.2 for Kaypro 4

Hi all, I looking for French QWERTY CP/M 2.2 system disk for Kaypro 4. 5.25 Disk or image disk (TD0 or IMD) format :D regard JB
  5. J

lookfor Kaypro 4 CP/M System Disk

Hi all, I looked for a CP/M 2.2 bootdisk for the Kaypro 4 (And more would be to have : with french keyboard support) :D I have two Kaypro (II and 4), I use and old PC with 360 MB Floppy to make disk with Dave Dunfield software. But the image disk imd (...
Back