• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Pc XT clone rom extension on expansion slot

Hi, I have a generic XT clone, CGA,640k with 8 roms sockets. I set the roms to use 32k. I have only the bios rom (32k) installed. The other 7 sockets are empty. Somehow this setting prevents any expansion rom (eg the 8k xtide rom) on the any expansion slot to be recognised. If I use a 16k/8k...
  2. L

Arcade Graphics and Games for Apple II ebook?

I've a Jeffrey Stanton book on Arcade graphics for the Apple II. I've enjoyed the book back then and corrected some coding mistakes along the way. Is there already a scanned ebook somewhere ? I was thinking of scanning it but unsure if that's ok with Jeff or the FBI or the KGB. I'm not going...
  3. L

Apple 6809 card schematic? anyone?

Anyone got the Mill / Stellation Two 6809 card schematic for the apple 2? Pls post. thanks
  4. L

MPF-II facts

Ok I recently got a working MPF-II 64K but failed to find info on the Net except for pictures and more pictures. So this is what I found out about the machine. I think its 50% compatiable since most soft switches are missing. Upper case only keyboard. 1 Apple slot, 1 printer port , 1 external...
  5. L

Hello..from S.E.A.

I've enjoyed reading about other people experiences with their old machines here and envy those flea markets in europe and usa. I own clones xt(s) ,apple 2 plus, microprofessor II, ORIC and 2 EVB68HC11 and 68K ECB. ..lak in Singapore
  6. L

Ibm pcxt/at /clone schematic ?

I've googled around for a 640K xt schematic but found none. Anybody can post one on the web ? (or clone -non copyright? ) thanks ..lak ps. I've got (all TTL design ) floppy,parallel,serial,cga and 256K pc xt clone schema on paper. Probably will scanned them if none exists on the web.
  7. L

Turbo Pascal for Intel 8080 ?

Is there a turbo pascal (cpm80) for the 8080 ? - not Z80 Where can I find a copy? thanks ..lak
Back