• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

New Vintage

I haven't been on here in ages, but I recently got some new vintage which I'll post pics here l8er. Tand 1000 EX TI 99 Commodore 64 Koala PAD Also as I already had an 8" floppy disk drive, I finally got around to getting a disk for it. Now to try to interface it with something. I'll probably...
  2. P

Additions to my growing collection

So I went down to the surplus store @ the university of utah to find the NEC PC-8300 and a scsi tape drive. Both are awsome and I can't wait to start playing around since I read that the PC-8300 has BASIC built in which is sweet. Also some time ago I got a scsi jaz drive which no one seems to...
  3. P

Goofy additon: vaccume tubes

Ok well someone from the college I am going to, Neumont U., inherited some equipment including several boxes of electron tubes from his grandfather and he just sold me a box of the things. Now I am not about to try to make an Eniac, Univac, or Maniac or even a Brainiac, but I could probably make...
  4. P

no longer have the cover so I don't know what kind it is

I have an atari game console which I cannot identify. It has an expansion slot which is just a card edge, two joystick ports which look like the RS-232 of a PC, I think the system came from 1982, it has a zilog 80 processor, one of the chips has a small heat sink on it. When I open up the...
  5. P

sweet succulent s-100

Oh that delicious and moist s-100 is analagous (or digitous lol) to the delicious and moist cake from the game portal. Oh those 22 slots hold the boards so firmly and so sweetly. Puts hair on one's chest and toes and lastly oee's teeth. If only we had a 64 bit one. It will happeb one day, and...
  6. P

Computer virture

If you spare the metal XT keyboard, you spoil the child unit. Thou Shalt not bear false logs against thy client. Thou Shalt have no other Admins before me. computer virtue, spread it around like peanut butter jelly time. :harp:
  7. P

Brookhaven Instruments BI-2030AT Digital Corellator

Any one have any specs on this? My friends and I at Neumont University of Computer Science are trying to bring back the old days of computer hardware hackability (specifically for the lab) so I am wondering if this would be a good computer to start our project.
  8. P

New Additions to my collection

I am an avid lover of the color computer 3, so I got a second one with a memory upgrade and protector for the CPU as well a multi pak and controller for IDE and 50 pin SCSI. I also have found some awsome stuff from a university surplus. I bought Brookhaven Instruments BI-2030AT Digital...
Back