• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Apple Computer A prototype replica (Newton-Byte)

Hi all, As some may not be aware of this, I started to work on cloning the Apple 1 prototype (aka Apple Computer A) since Nov'22 and here are how I did it and my observation. 1. The gerber was created based on high res images of the original half piece, Newton board gerber with reference to...
  2. M

Apple IIGS with Turbo->28 boot screen

Hi, all Any one has idea on Apple IIGS ROM03 with boot screen first line "Turbo ->28" rather than "Apple IIGS"? Is it an early ROM03 unit, developer unit or pre-released ROM? I couldn't find any information from the web and hope to get some help to identify. Thanks, Michael
  3. M

Need help on TI Microexplorer 6.1

Hi all, I am trying to get the Microexplorer cards working with system 6.1. Any help in getting the disk images of System software and Development system 6.1 will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Michael
  4. M

Need help for TI Microexplorer system 6.09

Hi all, I am trying to get the Microexplorer cards working with system 6.0X but it seems the copy of the disk images on BitSavers is not complete. The package has 9 system disks but when I try restoring them into one single LOAD file, HDBackup asked for the 10th portion.. Any help in getting the...
  5. M

FS: Apple 1 replica kit (Newton NTI or NTI, ACI optional)

Hi all, I just put a few kits for sales in ebsy. Either motherboard+ACI+components or motherboard+components. Your choice on either NTI or non-NTI version. The kits are now on sale for a few days...
  6. M

Apple 1 I NTI bare board for sale

Hi all, I just list some boards from the newest NTI batch, a more costly re-build after over 2 years. This looks nicer than I thought. http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262173376758? If you want to save the fee, I can also send paypal invoice for $130 Shipped Worldwide. Please PM me. Cheers, Mike
  7. M

Apple 1 Non-NTI Replica Bare Board for Sale

Hi all, I just list some boards from the new batch, half of it is gone. I spent quite a while to find out the best material brand and model and ask the PCB shop to make them based on the old but less efficient processing method and more importantly still entertain my orders even though the...
  8. M

Looking for Texas Instruments "Silent 700" ASR terminal

I am looking for the model with two cassette apartments.
  9. M

Apple 1 replica (Newton NTI) Bare Board Available

Hi all, For those who have been waiting to have one of the boards for a project in the season or simply just to hang on the wall. A new batch is just listed in ebsy. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251363722825?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Regards, Michael
  10. M

For sale: MITS Altair 8" drive,Apple II cards, AT&T 3B1, Sun gears and others

For sale: MITS Altair 8" drive,Apple II cards, AT&T 3B1, Sun gears and others More on auction or sale, please click the link and also see other listings.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251355987165?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649...
  11. M

Selling Apple II card lot in Ebsy

Hi all, I just list the following for auction in ebsy: Below are what will be included in this auction: 1 Sweet Micro - Mocking Board 1 Wesper Micro Wizard-16K Memory Card 1 California Computer Systems, Model 7710, Serial Card 1 Apple, Super Serial Card II 1 ALF Music Card (with manual) 1...
  12. M

Apple II datanetics keyboard encoder MM5740AAE/N

Hi all, I just list some of the same encoder used in early Apple II keyboard and Apple 1 datanetics keyboard. They are all NOS from 1976~1979. I spent quite some time and a fortune to locate them, but I do not list at over $100 buck apiece like the other seller did. I will test with my own...
  13. M

Selling Sun 2/50 Diskless Workstation

Hi all, I am selling one Sun 2/50 diskless workstation in ebsy (I believe this will better protect the interested parties), any reasonable offer will be considered. Please note I just ship the system box and keyboard (w/o the adapter) but not the monitor. Shipping from Hong Kong; it was used in...
  14. M

How to boot a Sun 2/50

Lately I acquired a Sun 2/50 with keyboard (but does not have modular to DB15 adapter, so the KB is not attached to the CPU yet), it can power on and passed self test and shows below statements: Probing I/O bus: ie Using RS232 A input. Auto-boot in progress ... Boot: ie (0,0,0) vmunix X I see...
  15. M

Bare Board and PROMs for Apple 1 Replica Project

I just put another 5 pieces of Newton bare boards and 5 pairs of A1/A2 PROMs for sale in Ebsy for Apple 1 replica project http://www.ebay.com/itm/251282949225?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649...
  16. M

IBM 5100 Start Up Error

Just acquire IBM 5100 recently and when I fired it up, it displays garbage characters and "Process Check" LED keeps light on and maintenance manual says this may be due to a number of data or address problem, as when the computer is turned on, microinstruction is loaded from ROS to perform...
  17. M

FS: Altair 8800 w/ 5 cards POWER ON

Just want to try here before I list it in Ebsy: This one is my first Altair which can be powered on and accept data deposit and in good shape. It contains: 1. (1x) Original CPU card rev 1 with white ceramic 8080a. 2. (1x) 4K PTC RAM cards. One works perfectly, one has a stuck bit and the third...
  18. M

Wanted: Nextcube Turbo Color with Dimension

I am looking for a functional Turbo color cube with dimension board, preferably fully loaded with RAMs on both logic and dimension boards. As I am located in Hong Kong and already have KB, mouse and monitor, prefer to have the cube only to save shipping cost. Don't mean to buy one at cheap price...
  19. M

Looking for deskside Sun 2 and Sun 3 workstation/servers

I have been looking for early deskside Sun hardwares, software and documentation - Sun 2/120, or any Sun 2s, Sun 3s (6 slots, 12 slots), with keyboard and mouse. Prefer to be in working condition. Willing to pay handsome money. Please PM me. Michael
  20. M

Apple 1 replica (Newton NTI)

I have been working on NTI version of Apple 1 replica, now I have built some boards for those who enjoys assembling one for themselves. I have posted a thread in "for sales and trade" section. This has been made based on the obsolete processing technique used in those years. Mike
Back